The true story about Chael Sonnen

Is it to late for him to start training BJJ... ;)

Conor became more popular because he imitated Chael but also won big fights. Chael was better at talking but not as good at fighting.

Though Chael was imitating Ali who was imitating professional wrestlers.

As was said long ago: “Dans la nature rien ne se crée, rien ne se perd, tout change.

(In nature nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything changes.”)

― Antoine Lavoisier,

As was said long ago: “Dans la nature rien ne se crée, rien ne se perd, tout change.

(In nature nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything changes.”)

― Antoine Lavoisier,

Very poetic.

Chael was the first one to become famous and get title shots only for his mouth.

Not true. His fight with Nate Marquardt was a number one contender fight, they mentioned it numerous times before the fight and during the broadcast. I remember thinking "how the hell will they sell Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen?". They didn't have to, Chael took care of that. The rest is history.

sonnen to me, seems like a douchbag bully who tries to be funny but isn't.

Sorry my bad. I should've made that connection on my own.
Respect. Once again I was being a dick.

It was lame anyway Chael is not God but its fun watching him tell everyone he is.

While I'm here I have to say my favorite Chael moment was post fight in Bellator saying he choked out Tito Ortiz and Tito just standing there staring incensed.

Yup.

Stereotypical sociopathic bully, homogenized bumpkin nut case. I'm a fan of American pro rasslin (primarily for the sheer cultural morbidity of it) so I appreciate his promos & such to a certain extent, but scrape that veneer away, and he's a typical nasty meathead motherfucker.
And? He's better than you, shouldn't he allowed to feel good about it?

2 things define Sonnen in my opinion:

1) he always speaks his mind.
2) a lot of people say they will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime, but only few fighters actually did that, and Chael is one of those.

Respect. Once again I was being a dick.

It was lame anyway Chael is not God but its fun watching him tell everyone he is.

While I'm here I have to say my favorite Chael moment was post fight in Bellator saying he choked out Tito Ortiz and Tito just standing there staring incensed.

That was a great moment.

2 things define Sonnen in my opinion:

1) he always speaks his mind.
2) a lot of people say they will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime, but only few fighters actually did that, and Chael is one of those.

Well said.

Sonnen is what anybody who is xenophobic about America pictures when they close their eyes; a lying, borderline racist jock douchebag who'll say and do anything to get money.

Calm down. You're make yourself sick. Relax and take a deep breath.

1st man to point out that Nog fed a carrot to a bus because he thought it was a horse

Back