The TRAVEL BAN is on again! Woot! 9th circuit of libs cucked

Wasn't this ban supposed to last 90 days?

Aren't those 90 days up by now?

You all mad. I doubt you were condemning celebration when the 9th circuit was making up legislation as they went.
Especially because that didn't happen. Don't pretend that you read, let alone understood, the cases(s) you are referring to.

Especially because that didn't happen. Don't pretend that you read, let alone understood, the cases(s) you are referring to.
They ignored the constitution ,the presidents abilities and precedent already set by other presidents.

I'll take the word of the supreme court over the 9th circuit.

They ignored the constitution ,the presidents abilities and precedent already set by other presidents.

I'll take the word of the supreme court over the 9th circuit.
1.) You said they made up legislation. What piece of legislation did they make up?

2.) Kennedy's order did not say any of the things you just claimed it did. Don't pretend that you read or understood it, either.

Last edited:
You all mad. I doubt you were condemning celebration when the 9th circuit was making up legislation as they went.

Travel ban or no, people who go "Ooooh they got cucked!!" Are buffoons of the highest order, and should be summarily whipped in the face with a rolling pin or a market ready salmon.

It's amazing people are cheering this stupid fucking ban, which ignores the majority of the power players in Islamic extremism. MAGtards will celebrate anything at this point.

Travel ban or no, people who go "Ooooh they got cucked!!" Are buffoons of the highest order, and should be summarily whipped in the face with a rolling pin or a market ready salmon.

It's amazing people are cheering this stupid fucking ban, which ignores the majority of the power players in Islamic extremism. MAGtards will celebrate anything at this point.

I think using woot is worse. At least cuck is somewhat contemporary.

1.) You said they made up legislation. What piece of legislation did they make up?

2.) Kennedy's order did not say any of the things you just claimed it did. Don't pretend that you read or understood it, either.
Kennedy didn't write the constitution.
Stop trying to impress people by being condescending. You've used the same line twice now. Everyone paid attention to the travel ban issue. The president has the ability, granted by the constitution, to suspend travel from other countries.

yes, I like to have fun and have some laughs and deliver the news worth knowing

I mean, I can laugh, point at to the IMPOTENTS of leftists, inform people, and show "this is how america WORKS"

Someone have to offset you here

I don't see anything that changes that you used 12 year old humor. I don't care about the travel ban so that has nothing to do with it. But if it's necessary to offset maturity I guess that worked. I'm not so sure the balance lied in the favor of the former to begin with though.

No more people in my country
No more people in my state
No more people in my town
No more people on my lawn
No more people in my face
No more people

giphy.gif

I've spoken out about how silly I think what I commented on is in the past so your doubts are wrong. But I guess it's common fare for people here to get upset instead of think and not being able to separate issues and therefor think that I spoke about the travel ban.

yes, I like to have fun and have some laughs and deliver the news worth knowing

I mean, I can laugh, point at to the IMPOTENTS of leftists, inform people, and show "this is how america WORKS"

Someone have to offset you here

the plan is this...get the best travel ban you can...Trump has an allotted time to do this. Obviously that time is not up yet.

the only impotent one i see is your orange jesus. Hows the 90 days to get extreme vetting been going for you?

Giant Asteroid for #president2020
Won't be stuck with have a two party system
Can't have political partisanship
Can't have issues of identity politics

If there are no people..

<seedat>

Kennedy didn't write the constitution.
Stop trying to impress people by being condescending. You've used the same line twice now. Everyone paid attention to the travel ban issue. The president has the ability, granted by the constitution, to suspend travel from other countries.
I keep on using the same line because you keep making the same mistake. Kennedy wrote the Scotus order discussed in the OP, and which you alluded to by saying "I'll take the word of the supreme court over the 9th circuit." If you had read the relevant Scotus order, you would not be claiming to "take their word" for things that they have not said.

The rest of your post has been repeatedly addressed at the times you claim to have been paying attention. The Constitution grants powers, and nobody is disputing that. But the Constitution also places limits on the function of those powers, and it is on those limits that the 9th rested it's opinion. There's room to disagree with how expansive those limits are, but there's not room to claim that the debate starts and ends with a powers analysis, or that the 9th ignored article ii.

Which you would know, if you had read or understood it.

Now liberals want to sue Trump over the termination of DACA.

They will lose that one too.

Back