The toughest fighter in MMA BAR NONE

Haha do you have any back story to this? The only thing I can find is Dana White quizzing Tony when he says side check kick. I'm assuming you made the monk thing up unless thats what Tony said himself?
Oh yeah I totally made the monk thing up, though it'd be completely unsurprising if Toney said something ridiculous like that haha. I don't know of any real backstory behind the "side check kick" quote, but it was during the time he started MMA training with King Mo, so it was probably a combination of mixing his terms up and just being James Toney haha.

That’s an odd way to spell Ronda Rousey

Gawt dayum

That was what happened to Anderson in the second Weidman fight.

Perfect kick check - Knee snaps the tibia right in two.

Fucking OUCH.

Yep. Only difference is Andy was balling his eyes out, as would I.

Not a peep out of Spong. That's hardcore.

Yep. Only difference is Andy was balling his eyes out, as would I.

Not a peep out of Spong. That's hardcore.

Yeah, that is next level pain-tolerance by Spong. Dude just folded his shit into a horseshoe.

He was actually winning Till he broke his hand too
He is by far the better kickboxer.

Spong was considered one of the very best fighters in Holland ever in the period when he fought 70- up to 76kg.

Almost 4 years ago

i remember watching it live, it was scary af and also anticlimatic, it was an highly antecipated rematch between the two best Small HW kickboxers of their time.

years of expectation went downhill,that night was bad for everyone :(

He is by far the better kickboxer.

Spong was considered one of the very best fighters in Holland ever in the period when he fought 70- up to 76kg.
Obviously. Doing was a beast. Saki was clowning overeem one handed till he took a kick to his already broken arm

What good does it do for a mod to move this thread here?

Ak7gCi8.png

Back