The Top 20 World's Strongest Animal Bite Forces, Measured in PSI (NEW!)

Cool pictures, and
wall of text.
Gators look slow.

*The Silverback looks like he would kill a person in most brutal fashion.

my GF bites harder.
its actually pretty hawt

What about a Killer Whale? Not sure if it's been mentioned but those suckers kill sharks... They are pretty big too... There are other whales.. I forgot about whales... I'm sure if we are talking hardest bite, it's got to be a massive whale.. Some of those massive whales do have teeth and bite down...

What about a Killer Whale? Not sure if it's been mentioned but those suckers kill sharks... They are pretty big too... There are other whales.. I forgot about whales... I'm sure if we are talking hardest bite, it's got to be a massive whale.. Some of those massive whales do have teeth and bite down...

Yeah they are mentioned right after the number 1. Killer whales and sperm whales would definitely be contenders (I put them in the contenders list, with leopards, tiger sharks etc.) but their bites haven't been measured yet.

But can they beat a motivated game pit with the look in it's eyes?

The only real shocker on that list is the gorilla. I wonder what humans can do.

Good shit as usual TCE.

I remember seeing on the Discovery Channel that the Hyena had a ridiculous bite.

I would have never thought of the silverback gorilla but it makes sense. Interesting

Grizzly and Kodiak are sub-species of Brown bears. So separate bite force for Brown bears doesn't make too much sense.

As a longtime member of Sherdog, I just logged in to say good job TS, it is an interesting read.

i thought a male Hippo has yet to be tested because it is so dangerous. Isn't the only known test from 1 female hippo? so the bite force could be much larger

still the hippo is the scariest animal on that list

weak ass wolves, LIAM NESSONS beat the shit out of those big ass wolves!

if i watch some documentary, why crocs always fear (won't attack) hippos? is it bcos hippos are heavier?

NO animal bites harder than me

do you mean the slang definition of bites?

verb - intransitive

to be of poor quality, displeasing

example: "This party bites! C'mon gang lets play dominoes at Burtha's house."

They havent measured the Orca or Sperm whale yet. Good luck with that. But I would imagine they have #1 and #2 strongest bites as they are the most massive carnies on the planet.

Back