The top 15 LHW of all time -- a comprehensive list

LULZ

This is why I love Sherdog. He is 100% serious.

The fact that I'm the only one outraged at how high Gus is says it all.

Gus is the p4p most overrated fighter in Sherdog history. His best fucking win is a LOSS

The fact that I'm the only one outraged at how high Gus is says it all.

Gus is the p4p most overrated fighter in Sherdog history. His best fucking win is a LOSS
I'm with you homie. There is just so much wrong with this list that I didn't single out anything specific, but Gus @ 4 is definitely the most egregious thing about TS' list. I think Gus is an outstanding fighter and I like his style, but if the top 2 accomplishments on your resume are losses, you can never be considered "great" (and honestly it's kind of embarrassing). Gus is a very good fighter, not a great one.

Tito and Frank Shamrock deserve to be on this list, take out Anderson, Davis, Bader

Not bad. I agree with the top 3. Gus hasn't proved enough I don't think to earn 4. Anderson may or may not be overranked. I would keep him at 5.

Good effort!!!

Rumble buries any light heavyweight not named DC or Jones. People seriously underrate him because of the loss to DC who is his worst stylistic matchup.
No shame in losing to Arona as the goat Fedor arguably did. He also made Overeem tap to strikes

Why lol? He's 6-2 at LHW only ever losing to DC. He's KO'd Mauwa and completely obliterated Lil Nog, Gus, Bader, and Teixera. Also beat Phi Davis.

Is that really "LOL" worthy compared to those guys?

6-2 in any weight class doesnt makes you top 10, let alone top 3.

Yeah ok. Keep dreaming. The whole world sees Jon PED Jones as a coward cheat that he is and forever will be in the eyes of true MMA fans.

He's disqualified from even the honourable mentions of any reputable LHW rankings in the eyes of the MMA world.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Imagine being caught for cheating twice, lol.

So is cro cop disqualified as well??

What about wandy??

Can’t be both son.

Yeah ok. Keep dreaming. The whole world sees Jon PED Jones as a coward cheat that he is and forever will be in the eyes of true MMA fans.

He's disqualified from even the honourable mentions of any reputable LHW rankings in the eyes of the MMA world.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Imagine being caught for cheating twice, lol.

Jones is still the best fighter in the world, you trolling and shit posting ain’t going to change that son.

Fedor is 4-4 under testing, yikes!!!

Meant to say Phil Davis, both are boring.
200_d.gif

lol what a horrid list.

Rumble and Gus anywhere near the top10 is a joke.

Back