The time when John Danaher stole Joe Rogan's soul on his own podcast.

The point of the Socratic Method is to improve understanding, not to try to make other people look stupid or ask vague questions that actually obscure the point.
What you are describing is the second step of the Socratic Method.

But what's the first step?

What's the second word of the post you quoted?
9nohQh4.jpg

One of the best YouTube comments I've ever read...

"John Danaher is like Hannibal Lecter with a Black Belt"

Enjoy ladies and gentlemen.

this was amazing, it reeks of old school martial arts mystique of the sort that was still around when mma was kicking off, it was like a lecture by mike finn sensei, except danaher actually has credentials

ok heres my reality tv show pitch. danaher and DUANE LUDWIG are left on a remote island with 200 amateur mma meatheads, and we see who survives/emerges as cult leader

The point of the Socratic Method is to improve understanding, not to try to make other people look stupid or ask vague questions that actually obscure the point.
You’re now suggesting he’s just blabbering and there was no good information. There’s no hope for you bud.

You’re now suggesting he’s just blabbering and there was no good information. There’s no hope for you bud.

these guys shit on danaher not realizing just how much he improves people.

There's a reason the GOAT gsp trains his BJJ under him.

Another example of BJJ people being up their own ass while at the same time saying how much martial arts "humbles" a person. You'd think they would be a tad self aware. But nope.

The entire bjj thing is like a cult.

I love BJJ, but I tend to agree with you. Especially with the new school, no-gi only, sub only crowd.

these guys shit on danaher not realizing just how much he improves people.

There's a reason the GOAT gsp trains his BJJ under him.
And why Jake left to live in NY full time, and go train with the Death Squad.. Those who have no clue, will never grasp it.

Back