The ticket for the khabib/conor press coference entry is a bottle of Proper Whiskey.

I'm curious if anyone has tried this whiskey? Is it any good for $25? I occasionally spend $20 on Jameson which I know is not "good" but it's good enough for that price.

Lol it's a poor man's whiskey

The funny thing is...some morons will actually buy the bottles and drag it to the presser to show it at the doors.

I'm getting a vibe it's a joke but then again....

I'm with you, the "soldiers on the door" line is a bit sketch though.

How u can be a fan of a man that looks down to his fans like capital sheeps... feeding conor money from every hole he can open besides his own asshole.

I really dont understand these nuthuggers.

triggered fat american

It. Is. A. Joke.

You don't actually have to buy a bottle to go to the presser

How are you this slow?

I didn’t read every post. Just the op and a comment made by the poster I debated.

It doesn’t make me slow because I don’t know this gay, inside joke that’s going on.

I didn’t read every post. Just the op and a comment made by the poster I debated.

It doesn’t make me slow because I don’t know this gay, inside joke that’s going on.
It's not an inside joke. You're over-reacting to a fucking tweet that was obviously a joke, and not understanding that absolutely makes you slow.

Take a step back and re-examine things here, yeah?

How u can be a fan of a man that looks down to his fans like capital sheeps... feeding conor money from every hole he can open besides his own asshole.

I really dont understand these nuthuggers.

Dont worry, buddeh. Khabib will make everything right on October 6th.

He's just trying to promote his new product. No big deal.

1*vvFjRwtHwiJX1CV8w2oniQ.jpeg
I'll take 10!

It is the opposite of an inside joke.

So many idiots can't recognize a joke when they see one.

For all the morons complaining, the press conference is closed to the public. There is no entrance fee.

It's funny that people don't realize its a joke.

Back