The Temp Pub

Fucking overdrafts. Fuck those things. Fuck.

Seriously, when I was 19 I overdrafted my account at a strip club. Next day I was negative 400+$, I mean she at least jerked me off in the back room, but fuck me I was eating ramen and water for weeks until my next payday. That bitch got me damn it!

Seriously, when I was 19 I overdrafted my account at a strip club. Next day I was negative 400+$, I mean she at least jerked me off in the back room, but fuck me I was eating ramen and water for weeks until my next payday. That bitch got me damn it!

Did you swipe your card inbetween her cheeks ? I gots to know

i-gots-to-know-o.gif

I live five miles from The Willoughby Brewing Co and their Christmas Ale tastes like Pine Sol. (new forum made me think this was a new discussion)

Eric did you write an article for T-nation today?

Now that I'm getting used to the layout, it's actually not all that bad. Linking Video's is a piece of piss, we can @name each other, we can like posts, sig gifs and words like cock are no longer bant.

Cock.

And apparently 'Name' is an actual user..

Last edited:
I live five miles from The Willoughby Brewing Co and their Christmas Ale tastes like Pine Sol. (new forum made me think this was a new discussion)

I have been enjoying a different beer each night since finishing work the other week. Last night I had this:
DSC02100.JPG

No, that is somebody else.

I have a bottle of Wellington Brewery's A Spice Odyssey at home. It's a chai latte stout which should be interesting.

Sice-Odyssey-new-bottle-488x650.jpg

Tonight's beverage of choice:

tumblr_inline_miyel28FQZ1qz4rgp.jpg

First impressions are good.

Ugh to all those. Why can't beer just taste like beer.

All kinds of beer, minus super super dark shit. But Coffee, Chai, etc... blech

Now that I'm getting used to the layout, it's actually not all that bad. Linking Video's is a piece of piss, we can @name each other, we can like posts, sig gifs and words like cock are no longer bant.

Cock.

And apparently 'Name' is an actual user..

You have awaken me, bro.

Cock.

You have awaken me, bro.

Cock.

And when you have someone on ignore, you do not see their posts, even when some torn and soiled sorry little paper ass-hat quotes them.

And when you have someone on ignore, you do not see their posts, even when some torn and soiled sorry little paper ass-hat quotes them.

Shit. Someone tell Eric I said hi.

Back