The Temp Pub

Flash_Monsta

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Welcome O' brothers of Iron..
And all that jazz
Majority of us have appeared to have lost our logs, and can't post in any of the training log threads including the pub. So lets use this to as a temporary pub until things get fixed.

90151.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad you posted this flash, I was very confused why I couldn't post in my log.

Flash - a-ah - savior of the universe
Flash - a-ah - he'll save everyone of us
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Flash - a-ah - he's a miracle
Flash - a-ah - king of the impossible

He's for everyone of us
Stand for everyone of us
He'll save with a mighty hand
Every man every woman
Every child - with a mighty flash

Flash - a-ah
Flash - a-ah - he'll save everyone of us

70s bush pub ?

Hope this pub lasts, really miffed about the logs.

Benched 280x2 for a 5lb PB today...PR thread inaccessible.

I just broke your like cherry.
Was it as good for you as it was for me, Aleks?

Rex broke my cherry the other night, I was a born again virgin. It meant nothing to me. NOTHING, NK.

The temperature here is supposed to drop to around zero for the next few days and we're going to get some light flurries but then it will be back up to around 9 for most of next week. It's not even that nice because it's been gloomy and rainy. -5 and light snow is winter wonderland, +5 and rain is just depressing West coast weather. And it ruins the city's outdoor ice rinks.

I popped NK's like cherry. hehe oh yes. hmmmhmmm sweet virgin like buttons.

Creepy enough ?

So this pub get shut down in 90 days or ?

As a long-time sailor, I am proud to say I have built a still and made my own alcohol. Sure, it tasted like a blend of snot and formaldehyde that was cooked in a giant vat of badger-ass, but it did the job.

As a long-time sailor, I am proud to say I have built a still and made my own alcohol. Sure, it tasted like a blend of snot and formaldehyde that was cooked in a giant vat of badger-ass, but it did the job.

Personally, I still drink to get fucked up. Taste is still the least of my concern.

Gif's for sigs is prolly the best update they've made.

Hnnng dat sig.

Back