The T-1000 is the scariest, most dominant villain ever. No other movie villain could defeat it

Give the t-1000 it’s due. The thing can flow along the ground like Alex Mac and make itself look like the floor itself. It could slither into Smaug’s lair and enter into his brain through the nose before Smaug even knew it was there.

Remember Smaug gets taken out by an arrow fired by a regular human. While the t-1000 might get melted by a continued blast of dragon fire it’s sentient liquid metal (that can solidify and melt at will), tanking all kinds of impacts and healing almost instantly. Meanwhile bard is a bowman?

Theoretically the T-1000 simply needs to jump in its time machine to before Bard shoots the arrow, stab Bard and take his weapons/impersonate him, then kill Smaug himself. That’s ignoring his OP floor invincible slither sneak attack he could always do once a target is located. I’m assuming the dogs in the terminator can tell the terminators aren’t human because of their lack of smelling like anything at all, not because they reek of metal, so Smaug likely wouldn’t be able to smell the t-1000. If Smaug can smell liquid metal at all he would assume it was a dwarf re-lighting a mithril forge under the mountain. He still wouldn’t be able to figure out the t-1000 is alive and trying to kill him (via a pile of “treasure” coming alive and sliding through the cracks in a sleeping Smaug’s eyes/nose and mouth).

!!!

Virgin alert

Wasn't he defeated by a movie villain? The T -800?

Technically not a villain in that film but it is the same machine.

Also Zod is a kryptonian. He's not getting defeated by a fucking earth machine.

The T-1000 was not very smart either. Why was he trying to get Sarah to "call to John, call to John now" when he already demonstrated he can mimic Sarah?

My personal interpretation of the final sequence was it being a test and the T-1000 found out Sarah truly would sacrifice herself for her son. At the same time he was not expecting the bad motherfucker to show up swinging with a pipe in-hand.

You fool. The old dogs hunt the best. T-1000 got wrecked by the T-800 Model 101, it's predecessors predecessor. And since the T-800 Model 101 was the villan in the original movie, you don't even need to leave the Terminator films to find a more badass villan.

source.gif

I approve.

Give the t-1000 it’s due. The thing can flow along the ground like Alex Mac and make itself look like the floor itself. It could slither into Smaug’s lair and enter into his brain through the nose before Smaug even knew it was there.

Remember Smaug gets taken out by an arrow fired by a regular human. While the t-1000 might get melted by a continued blast of dragon fire it’s sentient liquid metal (that can solidify and melt at will), tanking all kinds of impacts and healing almost instantly. Meanwhile bard is a bowman?

Theoretically the T-1000 simply needs to jump in its time machine to before Bard shoots the arrow, stab Bard and take his weapons/impersonate him, then kill Smaug himself. That’s ignoring his OP floor invincible slither sneak attack he could always do once a target is located. I’m assuming the dogs in the terminator can tell the terminators aren’t human because of their lack of smelling like anything at all, not because they reek of metal, so Smaug likely wouldn’t be able to smell the t-1000. If Smaug can smell liquid metal at all he would assume it was a dwarf re-lighting a mithril forge under the mountain. He still wouldn’t be able to figure out the t-1000 is alive and trying to kill him (via a pile of “treasure” coming alive and sliding through the cracks in a sleeping Smaug’s eyes/nose and mouth).

Damn Alex Mac reference.

Ur old brah

What about Ultron? He had technopathic capabilities. T-1000 is a machine.

Magneto "manages to stand a chance" lol?.

Magneto easily pulls him apart into vapor or launches him into space without a problem.

T1000 can't even shape shift and sneak up since Magneto would detect he is made of metal.

- An alien xenomorph queen? T-1000 casually but purposefully walks right up to it and rips it's head off.
- Predator? I don't see how a predator defeats a T-1000
- Godzilla? T-1000 cuts and hacks, climbs it's way up to Godzilla's head and eventually stabs it to death. It would take awhile because of the size difference, but T-1000 gets it done eventually.
- Jason Vorhees? Come on now. I'd feel bad for poor Jason.
- The Thing? Not a chance.
- Gremlins? It'd be funny as hell, but no.
- Freddy? Not really applicable, but if Freddy got pulled out of the dream world he has zero chance against a T-1000
- Megatron? nope

Only villain I see standing a chance might be Magneto, lol

But for real, the T-1000 is the scariest movie villain ever. It doesn't rest, doesn't slow down, doesn't need food or shelter or even air. And keep in mind it knows how to use all weapons, including fighter jets, bazookas, helicopters, etc. It doesn't have to come at you hand to hand. And the scariest thing about it is that eventually, given the way tech is advancing, we might eventually be able to make something similar irl.

tumblr_mnr3lq0y0S1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_ljqlh7HkIo1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_mdo0gf8BYW1r2sxh6o1_500.gif

big_1471632866_1382490871_image.jpg

hold-my-beer.jpg

Back