The T-1000 is the scariest, most dominant villain ever. No other movie villain could defeat it

TWO advance liquids.

ct-met-tide-pod-challenge-huppke-20180115

Utter Destruction™

Smaug from Lord of the Rings also melts him. And that Firebending kid from Avatar. Man this is easy. You could've picked a much better villain.

I never undrstood how the T-X was more advanced than the T-1000.

T-1000 is sentient liquid metal. How can you get any more advanced than that?!

Because it couldnt survive liquid metal. Serious flaw. While cooler and more advanced, the t1000 wasnt practical and also seemed lack the AI abilities of t800. The movies clearly show t800 can reason in a way t1000 cant.

It is fair to say skynet put all the eggs into the liquid metal basket and got rid of any AI nuance. In the end the t1000 failed and the t800 succeeded.

I see terminator 2 as a metaphor for the change from pure steel cars to plastic fiber whatever in modern times. More advanced, less durable. I know the film was made in the 90s. James Cameron was ahead of his time

The bad wizard in the dnd movie kills him with fireballs.

Also the T-1001 from the Sarah Conor Chronicles is a superior, smarter version of the T-1000.

- An alien xenomorph queen? T-1000 casually but purposefully walks right up to it and rips it's head off.
- Predator? I don't see how a predator defeats a T-1000
- Godzilla? T-1000 cuts and hacks, climbs it's way up to Godzilla's head and eventually stabs it to death. It would take awhile because of the size difference, but T-1000 gets it done eventually.
- Jason Vorhees? Come on now. I'd feel bad for poor Jason.
- The Thing? Not a chance.
- Gremlins? It'd be funny as hell, but no.
- Freddy? Not really applicable, but if Freddy got pulled out of the dream world he has zero chance against a T-1000
- Megatron? nope

Only villain I see standing a chance might be Magneto, lol

But for real, the T-1000 is the scariest movie villain ever. It doesn't rest, doesn't slow down, doesn't need food or shelter or even air. And keep in mind it knows how to use all weapons, including fighter jets, bazookas, helicopters, etc. It doesn't have to come at you hand to hand. And the scariest thing about it is that eventually, given the way tech is advancing, we might eventually be able to make something similar irl.

tumblr_mnr3lq0y0S1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_ljqlh7HkIo1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_mdo0gf8BYW1r2sxh6o1_500.gif

big_1471632866_1382490871_image.jpg

You fool. The old dogs hunt the best. T-1000 got wrecked by the T-800 Model 101, it's predecessors predecessor. And since the T-800 Model 101 was the villan in the original movie, you don't even need to leave the Terminator films to find a more badass villan.

source.gif

shirtless-adam-driver-1073144.jpeg

I kid.

Popeye Sevedas would make that cinderella go get herself a fella.

I am pretty sure Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet can defeat the T-1000, or even Doc Manhattan can beat T-1000

Zod smashes T1000. Not even close. I think 1955 Biff Tannen takes him out too.

A grizzly bear could probably destroy T-1000 6/10 times. But if a Kodiak bear shows up it's game over
e2de816723b7aa49e4f0fcacc9f3fdd9.jpg

The fact he cant take others in a cage match doesnt make him scarier.

With similar powers the Thing would probably be scarier than the T-1000 as it multiplies and its creepy as hell, but in a direct fight I dont think the thing could hurt the T-1000, yet thing is scarier.

T-1000 melts into a puddle and sinks into the ground, avoiding the fire. Then latches onto Godzilla's body, which I doubt Godzilla would shoot fire at then, and begins stabbing him mercilessly. Or the T-1000 just goes and gets a fighter jet and bombs it. Or whatever.

Your are a newbie on Godzilla or only know the americans Zilla, human planes and bombs do nothing and he is too small to even hurt him at all with stabs.

Seems like heat kills him, right?

Once you go black....

0cfec491170ca2403bf6ab5526245b74.jpg

Well it fell into a pool of molten steel and melted away. Can a kyrptonian generate THAT much heat just from the heat vision alone, to completely engulf the T-1000?

I dont think T-1000 would be able to handle super speed, they also have Ice breath wich made T-1000 slow down and malfunction at the end of the movie.

Kryptonian could freeze him and trowh him to space to float for eternity.

One of superman villains has powers similars to terminators (morphing/machinery control ) plus actual superpowers like super strenght/ flight/speed, etc.

RCO013.jpg

RCO015.jpg

Back