The T-1000 is the scariest, most dominant villain ever. No other movie villain could defeat it

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- An alien xenomorph queen? T-1000 casually but purposefully walks right up to it and rips it's head off.
- Predator? I don't see how a predator defeats a T-1000
- Godzilla? T-1000 cuts and hacks, climbs it's way up to Godzilla's head and eventually stabs it to death. It would take awhile because of the size difference, but T-1000 gets it done eventually.
- Jason Vorhees? Come on now. I'd feel bad for poor Jason.
- The Thing? Not a chance.
- Gremlins? It'd be funny as hell, but no.
- Freddy? Not really applicable, but if Freddy got pulled out of the dream world he has zero chance against a T-1000
- Megatron? nope

Only villain I see standing a chance might be Magneto, lol

But for real, the T-1000 is the scariest movie villain ever. It doesn't rest, doesn't slow down, doesn't need food or shelter or even air. And keep in mind it knows how to use all weapons, including fighter jets, bazookas, helicopters, etc. It doesn't have to come at you hand to hand. And the scariest thing about it is that eventually, given the way tech is advancing, we might eventually be able to make something similar irl.

tumblr_mnr3lq0y0S1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_ljqlh7HkIo1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_mdo0gf8BYW1r2sxh6o1_500.gif

big_1471632866_1382490871_image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know man, the T-X from T3 was pretty fuckin scary. Like a super T-1000.

Magneto.

edit: Damn, you said him.

How about Zod.

I don't know man, the T-X from T3 was pretty fuckin scary. Like a super T-1000.

I liked that it had on board weapons besides stabbing weapons, and I liked that it could reprogram other machines....but scarier? No.

The t-1000 in the new Terminator movie was a CAN

Dude gets killed by acid by a fucking 20 year old girl

Magneto.

edit: Damn, you said him.

How about Zod.

Zod? What's he gonna do against a T-1000? Eventually Zod would just have to fly away in retreat.

I guess he could grab him and fly him out to space and leave him there. But he'd get stabbed or strangled in the process. Not sure how much that would hurt Zod though. hmm

Zod? What's he gonna do against a T-1000? Eventually Zod would just have to fly away in retreat.

I guess he could grab him and fly him out to space and leave him there. But he'd get stabbed or strangled in the process. Not sure how much that would hurt Zod though. hmm
Heat vision him into nothing.

I doubt T1000 could hurt him anyway.

He definitely stuck with me as a kid. One of the best villains ever.

Ego the Living Planet
Thanos

Cmon man this is easy

Ego the Living Planet
Thanos

Cmon man this is easy

Even Ego sleeps. T-1000 does not. It'd find a way eventually.

Thanos? I'm not too familiar with him so idk. I've only seen what they've done with him so far in the marvel movies. If he has the infinity gauntlet, yeah I guess so because he can control time and everything else

He’s a white man. In a movie, any woman can beat him at any time with any weapon. It’s 2018.

It's possible. idk really. It's a good thought, though

The T-1000 died by falling into molten steel. The heat vision of a Kryptonian far exceeds that temperature. Basically any entity that can generate that kind of heat can kill it fairly easily.

Robert Patrick said during an interview that he trained himself to not blink while firing his gun. Really adds to the menacing character.

Can't be that scary if it got killed by an obsolete model T-800.

Back