The Surge, Cyberpunkish "Souls" game

So it looks like the body part targeting is basically the game's loot system. Very cool concept.

Watched Jim Sterling play like 8 minutes of it, doesn't look terrible at all. Once I'm done with the shit I'm playing I might have to give it a shot. Was worried it'd just be another lords of the fallen with a sci fi skin on it, but it seems like it's better than that.

I've heard NG+ adds new enemies and new loot/weapons. After how terrible NG+ was in Dark Souls 3, this makes me very happy.

I've heard NG+ adds new enemies and new loot/weapons. After how terrible NG+ was in Dark Souls 3, this makes me very happy.

wait there are different enemy's after ?

You know, you'd think when you hear NG plus it would bring new enemy's and zones

wait there are different enemy's after ?

You know, you'd think when you hear NG plus it would bring new enemy's and zones

That's what some guy posted on Neogaf. He didn't get into more details than mentioning that. Sounds like a cool addition.

That's what some guy posted on Neogaf. He didn't get into more details than mentioning that. Sounds like a cool addition.

ah i had to go threw the little whiny bitch post on there to see it. looks like right from the get go.

Total biscut likes it too.

they better pump out those DLC

What does that even mean?

Total Biscuit, a Youtuber. I like his style because doesn't do reviews in the normal sense, he'll do more of a usually hour long video that details just about everything in the game and offers his opinions on things that work, things that could better or are bad. He's pretty much a PC gamer iirc.

Come on Greenmangaming, unleash the keys!

So it looks like the body part targeting is basically the game's loot system. Very cool concept.

Yea I liked that idea too. Can't wait to download this. I have off tomorrow because I'm getting three teeth removed (I'm fucking terrified). So as I stay up tonight from the fear tomorrow brings I'll be playing this hopefully keeping my mind off tomorrow. On the plus side they are putting me to sleep so maybe I'll have some cool youtube video where I'm screaming I want BBC.

Thanks. I don't follow any streamers at all outside of Instagram so I'm a noob with their names, etc.

Yea I liked that idea too. Can't wait to download this. I have off tomorrow because I'm getting three teeth removed (I'm fucking terrified). So as I stay up tonight from the fear tomorrow brings I'll be playing this hopefully keeping my mind off tomorrow. On the plus side they are putting me to sleep so maybe I'll have some cool youtube video where I'm screaming I want BBC.
It's not released until tomorrow bro. Better pre-order the digital, because you likely won't feel like driving around in a car tomorrow.

I had never heard of NG+ before today so I thought it was some new and improved loot system, but now I see that it is replayability with your endgame gear.
Should be fun.

It's not released until tomorrow bro. Better pre-order the digital, because you likely won't feel like driving around in a car tomorrow.

Was about to come in here and drop some knowledge on you but I see console players get it tomorrow PC players get it today. In about 3 hours. Haven't seen something like that before, well with PC first at least.

Yeah my EB Games called me just now to remind me that it comes out tomorrow. I was like "Well hey guys, there are already a pile of people playing and streaming this. Can't you sell it to me now?"

He didn't bite. I have to wait till tomorrow.

I'll buy this just hope it isn't a let down like DS3 and Bloodborne

4.5 and 9/10

another 4/5

So we got a sleeper here boys

Downloading it now. Tiny game only 5.4 GB on steam. Should be playing in about 30 minutes I'll update as I play.

Downloading it now. Tiny game only 5.4 GB on steam. Should be playing in about 30 minutes I'll update as I play.

thats it? sounds like they did a really good job of compressing files

Back