The Super Samon Mark Hunt Walk Off KO GIF Thread

I know there has to be more from K1, if you got one add it. WAR HUNTO.

It's not a walk off KO, but if you haven't seen the finish of his win over Jerome LeBanner, you should look it up. Have you seen a boxer hit a speed bag? It was kinda like that, but with Jerome's head. That was the type of combo that could decrease your life span.

like a bawsss!! act like you've been there before. I'll never understand guys that decide to follow up with more punches on the ground.

Yes!

Some one stepped up and made this thread, well done.

We've all enjoyed watching Hunt for years. That's why its too bad for him that Cain is that champ. Horrible match up for him.

"Jesus loves knockouts"
- Conor McGOAT

How could you? We were building something important. We were part of something and it was growing, you ruined it, god damn you, today is meaningless now.

K-1 but still worth posting

UnacceptableTightCopperbutterfly.gif

You can almost feel the concussion watching this.

Wtf was with the idiot ref in the Nelson fight?

Last edited:
Most people don't even read the OP let alone the rest of the thread lol let the guy off the hook

Wtf was with the idiot ref in the last gif??

To be fair its only with the last 3-4 punches that happen very quickly that Le Banner was actually hurt, before that Hunt is bull rushing him but not connecting cleanly.

He knows when you're done, basically.

Maybe Nike should sponsor Mark Hunt?

If Hunt ever walk-off-KO'd Cain you'd hear me cheering from Canada... nothing against Cain, it would just be epic.

Hunt's walk off KOs are genius. If the guy doesn't get up, Hunt wins.

Not a KO but a badass gif none the less...

3348033_o.gif

yeah
Yeah
Yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah