The Super Bowl LI Prediction Thread

You realize Andy Reid is your head coach right?

Yup. Wasn't serious. That's why i put Chiefs vs. Cowboys. Doubt either team makes super bowl. Chiefs should be able to make AFC championship at least

Chiefs/Steelers is gonna be a good game.

It'll be fun to watch the Pats absolutely crush the Texans.

Hopefully Atlanta embarrasses the Seabitches.

Cowboys > Pickers

Last edited:
All these teams can suck my dick. I guess I'll go for the Pats though, just to see Brady get a 5th ring and watch all his haters cry like a bunch of bitches, just like the Trump haters did.

Pats/Chiefs for the AFC game and Cowboys/Falcons for the NFC game would make the best title games. No interest whatsoever in any of the other teams.

Pats/Chiefs for the AFC game and Cowboys/Falcons for the NFC game would make the best title games. No interest whatsoever in any of the other teams.
Then you have no interest in football

The packers, they win Super Bowls, in exactly these situations

Ya cunt

Then you have no interest in football

The packers, they win Super Bowls, in exactly these situations

Ya cunt

The Packers?

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

The only rebuttal your outlandish comment warrants is laughter.

You don't make much sense, look at the super bowl wins, look at how those season played out, then shut the funk up, we are taking this season, with wide receivers playing running back and corner back, yep, suck it

You don't make much sense, look at the super bowl wins, look at how those season played out, then shut the funk up, we are taking this season, with wide receivers playing running back and corner back, yep, suck it

<22>

Back