The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

One of the capitals of Europe. Barely any Europeans. Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along. LOL.

Millions more arabs and africans are on the way, hundreds of thousands pouring in every month. Europe is dead.

I am from Sydney. One area barely any non Asians, another barely any. Its so bad that it .... doesn't bother me at all.

You can't call it genocide because this is happening to white people and you will be called racist and laughed at.

Only black and brown people can be subjected to genocide.

Genocide???

Grow the fuck up.

If you don't like being treated like shit by the third world, you're insecure.

Thanks to technology, personal accounts posted on the internet, and from personal experience, I don't need to visit France to see the shitty effects of diversification.

Ehh say what you want. I've seen the world, i know the bs fed to people to manipulate them because they are unexperienced or just want someone to validate their ignorant beliefs.

Maybe you're just young, in that case I'll just say get out more and don't be afraid, Europe is nothing like is portrayed.

Wars today are not fought with traditional weapons.

This is an out of the box thinking attack on countries.

Probably more dangerous then a bomb.

Ehh say what you want. I've seen the world, i know the bs fed to people to manipulate them because they are unexperienced or just want someone to validate their ignorant beliefs.

Maybe you're just young, in that case I'll just say get out more and don't be afraid, Europe is nothing like is portrayed.

<Prem973>

I live in Bramladesh

<Prem973>

Your post is exactly why I said you can't call it that. This is a reason why I call it replacement. What word would you like me to use?

You said it can't be genocide because they are white.
Its true that initially it seemed like you were on the side of logic but that didn't last long.

You said it can't be genocide because they are white.
Its true that initially it seemed like you were on the side of logic but that didn't last long.

What word should I use? Please answer.

Where are these areas?

You've never heard an Australian complain about diversification?

Australia is still vast majority white.

We've got them all over the place, both rural and urban. One in four Australians is an immigrant.
Sure, there's a sizeable group that complains. Like I said, your rhetoric is pretty much the same as One Nation's.
It's not that Australia hasn't heard it, it's that the majority of Australians think these people are arseholes.

<Prem973>

I live in Bramladesh

Oh some Canadian crying about diversity and conditions? Give me a break, you live and will always live in a first world nation with immense opportunity. If you're having trouble making it there and want to blame it on diversity, I don't know what to tell you other than try harder

We've got them all over the place, both rural and urban. One in four Australians is an immigrant.
Sure, there's a sizeable group that complains. Like I said, your rhetoric is pretty much the same as One Nation's.
It's not that Australia hasn't heard it, it's that the majority of Australians think these people are arseholes.

Where exactly I'm curious.

I'm sure that sizeable group will grow when Australia becomes more diversified. Then Australia will be fragmented and become weaker and weaker. Then complete replacement. Awesome.

Got to love white progressives.

Immigration.

This is not mass killings.

lol

I see there needs to be killing in order for there to be genocide. So what happened to the Natives in Canada and other places was not genocide like some are saying?

Replacement is not a good word to use?

Oh some Canadian crying about diversity and conditions? Give me a break, you live and will always live in a first world nation with immense opportunity. If you're having trouble making it there and want to blame it on diversity, I don't know what to tell you other than try harder

Being treated like shit and having hostile and or angry people that hate white people all around you is reason enough to speak out against mass immigration and multiculturalism. My country is being fragmented. I'm sorry you're too high on progress to see this.

I'm doing just fine thanks.

Where exactly I'm curious.

I'm sure that sizeable group will grow when Australia becomes more diversified. Then Australia will be fragmented and become weaker and weaker. Then complete replacement. Awesome.

Got to love white progressives.

They don't tend to keep a lot of racial/ethnic statistics here, but in Sydney alone:

They don't tend to keep a lot of racial/ethnic statistics here, but in Sydney alone:

Ok so if a politician said today that he was going to diversify Australia to the point of replacement do you think the vast majority of Australians would agree with this plan? I already know you would but do you think others would?

Do you think western Europeans would like this plan if their politicians said the same thing? What about Canadians and Americans? People in the UK and Scandinavia? Do you think Italy is having a good time?

Why do people in Poland think it's a bad idea? The Japanese and Koreans as well?

Ok so if a politician said today that he was going to diversify Australia to the point of replacement do you think the vast majority of Australians would agree with this plan? I already know you would but do you think others would?

Do you think western Europeans would like this plan if their politicians said the same thing? What about Canadians and Americans? People in the UK and Scandinavia? Do you think Italy is having a good time?

Why do people in Poland think it's a bad idea? The Japanese and Koreans as well?

It's already been the express policy for the past four decades. Even Howard, who spoke against Asian immigration, actually opened the flood gates on mass migration with Indian and Chinese migrants supplanting the UK as the largest national source of migrants.
It's not that nobody has noticed. Like I said, there's been people like you foaming at the mouth about it since the end of the White Australia policy.
Specifically they started off whinging about Greeks and Italians, before moving on to Vietnamese and then Lebanese. Explicitly calling for the Racial Discrimination Act to be repealed.
It takes... a certain mindset.
Most people just aren't upset about racial/ethnic diversification. They believe in civic over ethnic nationalism.

Being treated like shit and having hostile and or angry people that hate white people all around you is reason enough to speak out against mass immigration and multiculturalism. My country is being fragmented. I'm sorry you're too high on progress to see this.

I'm doing just fine thanks.

"Being treated like shit and having hostile people around that hate white people, my county is being fragmented ", sorry this just sounds like whiny, victim mentality. Sack up dude, you live in Canada, cushy as it gets

Back