The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

But New York was never a single structure built by common folk possessing a common identity.

It was a very different place from the Puritan shitholes founded elsewhere. And still, obviously, became very successful.

Sure, but even New York had its problems with mass migration. Remember the Mafia?

Today, many of the problems have been cleaned up, but I'm pretty sure that all of those people in the past who were affected by the New York mob and its corruption, while it still existed, weren't so fond of unvetted Italian immigration for example.

Today, with all the data we possess, I find it ludicrous to think that we couldn't prevent immigrant mobs from forming, by filtering out the no-good pieces of shit, from the potentially productive citizens.

Personally I'd rather not have some mob hustling and trafficking drugs, and squeezing money from local businesses, around here. If that's the price I have to pay for diversity, then I'd rather not pay it.

You people are fucking hilariously insecure.

Sure, but even New York had its problems with mass migration. Remember the Mafia?

Today, many of the problems have been cleaned up, but I'm pretty sure that all of those people in the past who were affected by the New York mob, while it still existed, weren't so fond of unvetted Italian immigration for example.

Today, with all the data we possess, I find it ludicrous to think that we couldn't prevent immigrant mobs from forming, by filtering out the no-good pieces of shit, from the potentially productive citizens.

Personally I'd rather not have some mob hustling and trafficking drugs, and squeezing money from local businesses, around here.
Of course. My own Grandparents come from Italy on one side.

Personally, I'd rather have the old mob than their Jersey Shore guido descendants, but that's just me ;)

You got a link to a campaign speech? I'd love to hear/read the sheer insanity.

Here.

Whitlam's election victory was fairly narrow, but more telling is that the groups that have sought to reverse these decisions have overwhelmingly lost ever since.

I was close enough to see the twin towers on fire. It was scary. I knew people in it.

I didn't say diversity is our most bigliest magical strength.

I said New York has been incredibly diverse since the Dutch(and by the way, Amsterdam was as well) founded it 400 years ago. The place has done alright, it seems. And I manage to not leave a trail of piss walking around it, like you would.
Why is it that New York has less problems than Europe...let me think...could it be that the percentage of Muslims is smaller than in London or Paris for instance?

Nah, probably just a coincidence.

Aren't there areas in new York where you will be targeted for violence for looking a certain way.

Diversity isn't scary if you're lucky enough to not be a victim of it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/nyregion/ms13-gang-members-arrested.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nice-fr...ce-as-truck-plows-through-bastille-day-crowd/

etc.

Small price to pay.

Well, New York is a huge city so it is expected that there would be some corners where one simply "shall not pass". But relatively-speaking, it's a successful example of multi-culturalism. But what works in New York, with the mix of people that are there, does not necessarily work in other places, with a different mix of people.

What if more than 10+ % of New York's population were Muslims? From what I've gathered, around 2-3% of the people in New York profess to the Islamic faith. I've found that in most places, as long as the number of Muslims is less than 5% of the total population, they are not a problem. Though, I suppose such a low number of people is never truly a problem. But as their numbers grow, they become more willful about imposing their own beliefs on others, and thus become more disruptive to their surroundings.

Well, New York is a huge city so it is expected that there would be some corners where one simply "shall not pass". But relatively-speaking, it's a successful example of multi-culturalism. But what works in New York, with the mix of people that are there, does not necessarily work in other places, with a different mix of people.

What if more than 10+ % of New York's population were Muslims? From what I've gathered, around 2-3% of the people in New York profess to the Islamic faith. I've found that in most places, as long as the number of Muslims is less than 5% of the total population, they are not a problem. Though, I suppose such a low number of people is never truly a problem. But as their numbers grow, they become more willful about imposing their own beliefs on others, and thus become more disruptive to their surroundings.

Singapore.

Why is it that New York has less problems than Europe...let me think...could it be that the percentage of Muslims is smaller than in London or Paris for instance?

Nah, probably just a coincidence.
So. It's not really diversity that is the problem, just Muslims?

So. It's not really diversity that is the problem, just Muslims?
That is mostly true yes. Almost every single culture is able to assimilate and does not cause problems.

Singapore.

The problem is that European cities cannot compromise from the liberty and basic human rights of its citizens, as Singapore can, in order to enforce its Muslim population.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2017/03/06/the-singapore-muslim-community-and-the-imam-issue/

Singapore does serve as a great example on how to handle the problems that Islam pose within a modern, multi-cultural city. By being extremely strict and pro-active in quelling any sort of Muslim extremism, whenever it rears its ugly head.

But since I prefer to live under a more "liberal" environment, I'd prefer that the state that I live in, is not forced to resort to such measures, because these measures do not only affect the Muslims, but also my own condition. I'd hope to hell that I never have to live in Singapore.

Here.

Whitlam's election victory was fairly narrow, but more telling is that the groups that have sought to reverse these decisions have overwhelmingly lost ever since.

Seems like he was destine to win. lol 1975. That speech was riddled with white guilt and basically said to be tolerant. No where in that speech does he say that he's going to diversify Australia. If he said he was going to open the gates and replace Australians with the third world things would be different.

Australia is vast majority white like the US and Canada. I'm sure if Australian politicians today said they were going to diversify Australia and gave people all facts about what diversification and multiculturalization does to a country, some Australians wouldn't be so suicidal.

The problem is that European cities cannot compromise from the liberty and basic human rights of its citizens, as Singapore can, in order to enforce its Muslim population.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2017/03/06/the-singapore-muslim-community-and-the-imam-issue/

Singapore does serve as a great example on how to handle the problems that Islam pose within a modern, multi-cultural city. By being extremely strict and pro-active in quelling any sort of Muslim extremism, whenever it rears its ugly head.

But since I prefer to live under a more "liberal" environment, I'd prefer that the state that I live in, is not forced to resort to such measures, because these measures do not only affect the Muslims, but also my own condition. I'd hope to hell that I never have to live in Singapore.

Singapore might be a totalitarian shopping mall, but the micromanagement isn't as specific to Islam as that author makes out (Jehovah's Witnesses are prohibited for instance).
Most countries have some oversight of the Muslim community, and refusing Saudi funded Salafism and migration by Islamist radicals is already a fact in plenty of liberal democracies.
In fact migration of muslims has usually been a success where it doesn't consist of the mass migration of an ethnic underclass. It's not the percentages that make the American situation different.

Seems like he was destine to win. lol 1975. That speech was riddled with white guilt and basically said to be tolerant. No where in that speech does he say that he's going to diversify Australia. If he said he was going to open the gates and replace Australians with the third world things would be different.

Australia is vast majority white like the US and Canada. I'm sure if Australian politicians today said they were going to diversify Australia and gave people all facts about what diversification and multiculturalization does to a country, some Australians wouldn't be so suicidal.

There are groups that campaign on some version of exactly that platform (describing our current multiculturalism exactly as you do). One Nation and Rise Up in the last election for instance. They received less than 5% of the vote (combined). Most people just don't think like that.

The videos are fake in your mind? Even though I've never been to Paris I can walk outside and see the exact same shit.

The narrative is false and utilized either to 1) rile up the uneducated for votes or 2) used as an individual excuse for not having the resources to see the world personally or 3) validation of personally held racial beliefs stemming from a sense of insecurity, fear of the unknown, and deep seeded inferiority.

There are groups that campaign on some version of exactly that platform (describing our current multiculturalism exactly as you do). One Nation and Rise Up in the last election for instance. They received less than 5% of the vote. Most people just don't think like that.

Please can I have a link where a politician said he was going to diversify Australia?

Australia is vast majority white. Most people haven't experienced the awesomeness of mass immigration from the third world. Once Australians start becoming minorities in diversified areas you'll see a change in opinion unless those people are severely brainwashed and guilt ridden. I suspect the people aren't getting all the facts and most aren't on the internet reading about what's happening in other countries.

Please can I have a link where a politician said he was going to diversify Australia?

Australia is vast majority white. Most people haven't experienced the awesomeness of mass immigration from the third world. Once Australians start becoming minorities in diversified areas you'll see a change in opinion unless those people are severely brainwashed and guilt ridden. I suspect the people aren't getting all the facts and most aren't on the internet reading about what's happening in other countries.

We already have areas that are minority majority. It hasn't changed anything. Most people just don't think like you, hence no-one votes for people spouting your rhetoric. Democracy.

The narrative is false and utilized either to 1) rile up the uneducated for votes or 2) used as an individual excuse for not having the resources to see the world personally or 3) validation of personally held racial beliefs stemming from a sense of insecurity, fear of the unknown, and deep seeded inferiority.

Thanks to technology, personal accounts posted on the internet, and from personal experience, I don't need to visit France to see the shitty effects of diversification.

We already have areas that are minority majority. It hasn't changed anything. Most people just don't think like you, hence no-one votes for people spouting your rhetoric. Democracy.

Where are these areas?

You've never heard an Australian complain about diversification?

Australia is still vast majority white.

Back