The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

i grew up and then went to school in an area where English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew could routinely be heard walking down the street. It wasn't scary.

You sound incredibly weak and pathetic needing a safe space where everyone is your clone.

Good point. Diversity is our greatest strength.

I doubt it, they wouldn't be trying to get away form the diversification if they did. But I definitely agree with your post.

That last line gave me a good laugh. So true!

I have no doubt in my mind that the young, upper middle class students do love their diversity, but only on Friday and Saturday evenings.

They don't want to be surrounded by it all the time, therefore they spend most of their time in the "white", native European neighbourhoods, when they need peace and calm for their studies.

If we could only temporarily import a part of the Middle East, Africa and Asia, on the weekends, for all of us to observe and occasionally take part in, everyone would be a lot happier. Preferably without the negative side effects, of course.

Pretty much, or you don't know what you're talking about, since it's all a bunch of bullshit

The videos are fake in your mind? Even though I've never been to Paris I can walk outside and see the exact same shit.

i grew up and then went to school in an area where English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew could routinely be heard walking down the street. It wasn't scary.

You sound incredibly weak and pathetic needing a safe space where everyone is your clone.

Look at you, so virtuous. Go to a place where the majority of the population is Muslim and tell me it isn't scary. Actually just go to no-go zones in France or Sweden. Or go to London. Did you hear? 3 terrorist attacks in 10 weeks in London. But that shit is not scary at all because mighty virtuous HOLA grew up listening to all kinds of different languages.

Diversity is our strength right you eunuch?

Cool video, I don't what I'm supposed to think about it though.

I don't even know who the protesters were or what they were chanting.

Context?

I'm not so scared for myself, as much as I'm scared for them, scared of what people, throughout history, have been willing to do once the line is crossed from "peaceful co-existence" to biological competition and primitive survival.

We must make sure that this line is never crossed. There is no need to invoke such instincts in people, unnecessarily, by importing masses of foreigners into a single structure built by a common folk, possessing a common identity, forged throughout the centuries.

Thanks Rup

You should really move if you feel the way you say. Obviously you're not going to be happy living in a minority majority area, but plenty of people are.

You should really move if you feel the way you say. Obviously you're not going to be happy living in a minority majority area, but plenty of people are.

How about the few that want it move? These people are pretty selfish if you ask me.

Edit: There's plenty of diversity out there in the world. They should travel more often too.

How about the few that want it move? These people are pretty selfish if you ask me.

It's not a few. That's how elections work. We ditched the White Australia policy a long time ago, and even in the current political environment the reactionaries have little support.

Look at you, so virtuous. Go to a place where the majority of the population is Muslim and tell me it isn't scary. Actually just go to no-go zones in France or Sweden. Or go to London. Did you hear? 3 terrorist attacks in 10 weeks in London. But that shit is not scary at all because mighty virtuous HOLA grew up listening to all kinds of different languages.

Diversity is our strength right you eunuch?
I was close enough to see the twin towers on fire. It was scary. I knew people in it.

I didn't say diversity is our most bigliest magical strength.

I said New York has been incredibly diverse since the Dutch(and by the way, Amsterdam was as well) founded it 400 years ago. The place has done alright, it seems. And I manage to not leave a trail of piss walking around it, like you would.

It's not a few. That's how elections work. We ditched the White Australia policy a long time ago, and even in the current political environment the reactionaries have little support.

Australian politicians actually said that they were going to diversify Australia and they gave the people all the facts about what diversification does to a country? And that's what people voted for?

This is one of the most stormforntiest threads I've seen in a while. "Omg, someone with different color skin in a city! RIP Europe?" LOL weak.

Australian politicians actually said that they were going to diversify Australia and they gave the people all the facts about what diversification does to a country? And that's what people voted for?

Yes. The reactionaries can't even get more than 10% of the vote in a country where voting is compulsory.
In fact they got less than 5% in the 2016 election.

Yes. The reactionaries can't even get more than 10% of the vote in a country where voting is compulsory.

You got a link to a campaign speech? I'd love to hear/read the sheer insanity.

I'm not so scared for myself, as much as I'm scared for them, scared of what people, throughout history, have been willing to do once the line is crossed from "peaceful co-existence" to biological competition and primitive survival.

We must make sure that this line is never crossed. There is no need to invoke such instincts in people, unnecessarily, by importing masses of foreigners into a single structure built by a common folk, possessing a common identity, forged throughout the centuries.
But New York was never a single structure built by common folk possessing a common identity.

It was a very different place from the Puritan shitholes founded elsewhere. And still, obviously, became very successful.

Japan is weak for not diversifying. What a safe space that place is.

This is one of the most stormforntiest threads I've seen in a while. "Omg, someone with different color skin in a city! RIP Europe?" LOL weak.
It always seems like the greatest champions of the white race are the worst examples of it.

"The left is so emasculate! Cucks! Eunuchs!"

Back