The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

This video fails miserably n that's coming from someone who's not a supporter of mass immigration.

Are we really shocked to see diversity in a cosmopolitan city of 10 million ppl?

If you thing this is bad, then you shouldn't go to nyc

Yeah, NYC(which was originally Dutch not English) had dozens of languages being spoken in it, and numerous religions, right from the start. Seems to be doing ok.

Major cities are being diversified. Soon they will become so diversified white people will be permanently replaced in them. Then the diversification will spread outside of the major cities.

Progressives do not have a problem with this.
Don't worry. North Idaho will still be a safe space for white nationalists for many years.

Yeah, NYC(which was originally Dutch not English) had dozens of languages being spoken in it, and numerous religions, right from the start. Seems to be doing ok.

Exactly it could use more diversification in my opinion.

White flight you say?

I thought white people love diversity?

They might love diversity, but the economic reality is that due to the increased level of crime and disruption caused by immigrants, the neighbourhoods which hold a large number of immigrants, will greatly decrease in value.

Thus, if one wishes to retain the value of the property that one has originally invested in, he ought to sell off quick and move to a "native" neighbourhood, which is not yet affected by these problems.

Diversity is best observed at a safe distance.

They might love diversity, but the economic reality is that due to the increased level of crime and disruption caused by immigrants, the neighbourhoods which hold a large number of immigrants, will greatly decrease in value.

Thus, if one wishes to retain the value of the property that one has originally invested in, he ought to sell off quick and move to a "native" neighbourhood, which is not yet affected by these problems.

Diversity is best observed at a safe distance.

I doubt it, they wouldn't be trying to get away form the diversification if they did. But I definitely agree with your post.

That last line gave me a good laugh. So true!

You do realize you sound incredibly weak and pathetic right?

i grew up and then went to school in an area where English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew could routinely be heard walking down the street. It wasn't scary.

You sound incredibly weak and pathetic needing a safe space where everyone is your clone.

Seriously what white sane white person would want to be a minority in their country?

i grew up and then went to school in an area where English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew could routinely be heard walking down the street. It wasn't scary.

You sound incredibly weak and pathetic needing a safe space where everyone is your clone.

The weird thing is, these people who love to hate people that are in some way different to them seem to have trouble believing that others feel differently.
On the other hand, I have no trouble believing they feel the way they say...

K24vvPw

Elle ête a nous > she is ours. The part before was hard to catch.
It's offensive. I'm not the "scared" one some are mentioning in this thread, btw. My gf is syrian, and I hang out in Dearborn once a week with her. I am, however, a realist.

It's offensive. I'm not the "scared" one some are mentioning in this thread, btw. My gf is syrian, and I hang out in Dearborn once a week with her. I am, however, a realist.
What was offensive? Did you get the full chant?

Clone?

No I don't like being treated like shit by the third world. Unlike you I can't bow down and take it. Plus I prefer to be surrounded by my culture.

Middle Eastern and Blacks have proven they can't run a successful culture. RIP Europe.

Clone?

No I don't like being treated like shit by the third world. Unlike you I can't bow down and take it. Plus I prefer to be surrounded by my culture.
Ahh. Eye color and hair color changes are cool. Not skin color. That's too much!

The weird thing is, these people who love to hate people that are in some way different to them seem to have trouble believing that others feel differently.
On the other hand, I have no trouble believing they feel the way they say...

Thanks Rup

Back