UPDATE: Jayme Closs Found - The Strange Mystery of Jayme Closs and her Parents Murder

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jayme Closs, Wisconsin teen missing since last October, found alive, suspect in custody, sheriff says
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jayme-cl...r-found-alive-suspect-in-custody-sheriff-says

Previous Post

Jayme Closs disappearance: Volunteers join search for Wisconsin girl whose parents were killed
https://abc7chicago.com/jayme-closs...r-wis-girl-whose-parents-were-killed/4516213/

Anyone else following this story? The details are nuts...

- Police Dispatch received a 911 Call around 1 AM. No one spoke into the phone, but the dispatcher could hear a major disturbance in the background before the phone connection was cut off.
- Dispatch called back but the call went directly to voice mail. Worried there was a incident in progress, Dispatch sent officers to the address to investigate.
- Police Officers arrive a short time later and finnd the front kicked in. Once inside, they find the home owners, James and Denise Closs, shot to death in an apparent homicide. Their 13 year old daughter, Jayme Closs, is nowhere to be found.
- Neighbors say they only heard two shots

Police say they are progressing under the assumption that Jayme Closs was abducted and her life is in danger. They've search the surrounding countryside and come up empty. There's been ton's of tips, but the police haven't released much info so far.

The Police haven't made any statements on possible motives. The whole situation is completely bizarre. Were the parents involved in something nefarious, like drug dealing... Was it a home invasion robbery gone wrong? Why would the murderers take the daughter? Wouldn't she be a huge liability and giant red flag anywhere they went?

Unless, she was somehow involved? Did she meet someone online or IRL without the parent's knowledge and they offed the parents like Natural Born Killers?

Does anyone have any more info or theories and possibly more knowledge of the situation? I see a Dateline Episode with Keith Morrision in the future...

Last edited:
Creepy shit. Hopefully the girls not involved.

And hopefully the girl is alive. I don’t know man, that feels like a set up.

Could be some sex slave type stuff if they took the daughter.

Cops said they do not consider the daughter to be a suspect.

I doubt this ends well for her:(

jayme-closs-missing-float-ap-ps-181016_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Yeah...…………………...she did it.

Damn, that sucks. Either she’s involved with some creepy ass Sherdogger and ran off with him, or she had nothing to do with it and was taken.

I'd reckon shes dead by now after being raped. A little pessimistic but seems the plausible reason to take her.

Charles Starkweather and Caril Fugate killed her parents then went on a multi-state killing/crime spree. Caril was 14 at the time which is basically the same age as the missing girl in the OP. It certainly wouldn't be the last time that a child was responsible for the murder of his/her parents.

starkweather2.jpg

Better do some digging on the computers. Sounds like she met someone online and he came and snatched her, killed the parents in the process.

I only say that if the police are right about her not being involved. I'd be interested in knowing if they were killed by a firearm they owned.

Could be some sex slave type stuff if they took the daughter.

this was my thought.

Most of the time sex slave traffickers want to snatch kids when nobody is looking and ship them to Thailand or wherever. They don't generally want to draw attention to themselves by committing murders so I would guess that's not likely.

Possible serial killer would be more likely because they do home invasion, they commit murder, and they even abduct people. That would be super unlucky though and the police are not likely to tell the people of Wisconsin there is a serial killer on the loose, even though there are serial killers loose in pretty much every state.

That leaves Boyfriend killed parents or some other strange tale that we don't understand. You know what they say though, if its not solved in the first 48 hours, goodluck with that.

th

Here is another example of a girl about that age killing her parents with her boyfriend. I sure hope this girl in Wisconsin didn't do that but it happens.

It was in Medicine Hat, Alberta on April 23, 2006, that the bodies of Marc and Debra Richardson were found brutally stabbed in the basement of their own home. Both parents had been stabbed so many times that Marc had next to no blood left in his body. Even worse, the couple’s eight-year-old son, Jacob, was dead upstairs with his throat cut. More puzzling to investigators, the couple’s 12-year-old daughter, Jasmine, had gone missing.
richardson.jpg

@method115 check this wild shit out.

On March 10, 1962, 17-year-old high school student and diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic John William McGrath walked into the emergency room of the state hospital in Concord, New Hampshire, splattered in blood and asked for treatment. The problem? The blood he was splattered with was that of his own family, all of whom he had just murdered. After witnessing his mother and father Francis and Willena arguing, John became enraged. His parents left the house briefly after their argument, giving John time to grab a hunting rifle and shoot his two brothers, 13-year-old Peter and five-year-old Charles. When John’s parents returned home a short while later he proceeded to shoot them as well. According to John, his family was “better off dead.” After he was charged and went to trial, John William McGrath was found not guilty by reason of insanity, and was committed to a mental hospital. For ten years he remained in the maximum-security wing; on August 13, 1974, not long after he was transferred out of maximum-security and permitted supervised walks on the grounds, he disappeared. There has been no trace of John William McGrath ever since.

So John William McGrath at age 17 kills his family in 1962 and is put in a maximum security mental institution for life like Michael Myers or something and then 10 years later when he is allowed out on the grounds for walks he disappears and is never heard from or seen again. That was 44 years ago.

<{Joewithit}>

The last time anyone saw inmate Number 9608 was 37 years ago on the lush lawns of the New Hampshire Hospital, where he was known as an avid writer, painter, and math wiz.
http://archive.boston.com/news/loca..._years_murderers_whereabouts_still_a_mystery/
300h.jpg

Jayme Closs disappearance: Volunteers join search for Wisconsin girl whose parents were killed
https://abc7chicago.com/jayme-closs...r-wis-girl-whose-parents-were-killed/4516213/

Anyone else following this story? The details are nuts...

- Police Dispatch received a 911 Call around 1 AM. No one spoke into the phone, but the dispatcher could hear a major disturbance in the background before the phone connection was cut off.
- Dispatch called back but the call went directly to voice mail. Worried there was a incident in progress, Dispatch sent officers to the address to investigate.
- Police Officers arrive a short time later and finnd the front kicked in. Once inside, they find the home owners, James and Denise Closs, shot to death in an apparent homicide. Their 13 year old daughter, Jayme Closs, is nowhere to be found.
- Neighbors say they only heard two shots

Police say they are progressing under the assumption that Jayme Closs was abducted and her life is in danger. They've search the surrounding countryside and come up empty. There's been ton's of tips, but the police haven't released much info so far.

The Police haven't made any statements on possible motives. The whole situation is completely bizarre. Were the parents involved in something nefarious, like drug dealing... Was it a home invasion robbery gone wrong? Why would the murderers take the daughter? Wouldn't she be a huge liability and giant red flag anywhere they went?

Unless, she was somehow involved? Did she meet someone online or IRL without the parent's knowledge and they offed the parents like Natural Born Killers?

Does anyone have any more info or theories and possibly more knowledge of the situation? I see a Dateline Episode with Keith Morrision in the future...

I've followed this as it happened about 50 miles away from me. It seems very strange. There have been a couple of cases in the area of people breaking into the wrong house to rob drug dealers. There was also a case a few years back where a man abducted a child playing in her yard and taking her to his house. Someone saw it, followed the man and got the girl back.

Several possibilities went through my mind before more information came out.

Did the girl kill her parents?
Did she have a boyfriend that her parents didn't approve of that killed her parents?
Did she meet someone online who did it?
Was it a case of someone going to the wrong house?
Was it a local who did it who had been stalking the girl?
Was it some meth user as meth is a big problem in that county.

When the police announced that they found that the door had been kicked in, it seems to rule out any involvement by the daughter.

The 911 call came from the mother's cell phone.

I haven't heard if the daughter had a cell phone.

I haven't heard anything about computers being found.

I haven't heard if vehicle tracks were found.

I haven't heard anything about any of the parent's vehicles being missing which would seem to be something they would get out to the public as soon as possible

maybe they were ozark style parents?

It seems that the neighbors didn't know a lot about the family. The daughter was on the school cross country team. A local church was doing something for them but I haven't heard if they were members.

It seems that the neighbors didn't know a lot about the family. The daughter was on the school cross country team. A local church was doing something for them but I haven't heard if they were members.
yeah who knows but almost seems targetted

Back