The Strain v.2: Why Won't You Die, Zach Edition (Series Finale)

Sad to see Abraham die. It was a good death. At least he get to kill Eichorst first.

The other characters are gelling just now when the end is near. I've always felt that one of the many reasons why the show isn't that good is the team wasn't in harmony in the first 3 seasons and they were always fighting with each other.

Can't wait for Zack to make us hate him even more in the finale episode, yaay. Just kill your son, Eph.

Sad to see Abraham die. It was a good death. At least he get to kill Eichorst first.

The other characters are gelling just now when the end is near. I've always felt that one of the many reasons why the show isn't that good is the team wasn't in harmony in the first 3 seasons and they were always fighting with each other.

Can't wait for Zack to make us hate him even more in the finale episode, yaay. Just kill your son, Eph.

Obvious move should be the team telling Goodweather: Good you got your kid back, but you can't be here anymore, your kid can't be trusted one bit...

...but we know that's not gonna happen, so we better get ready to see Zack do something stupid again.

Eph is so fucking dumb. And the group is as well, for letting him go.

It seems as if the mongrels are more powerful than quinlan, which is weird.

The kid that plays Zack has to be the worst actor AND the worst kid in a tv show ever.
For the love of god, somebody curb stomp him

Also is the Partnership world wide? Are there any sovereign nations left? If not, how they all get destroyed?

Blah.

Max Charles was so bad as Zach it really hurt the series.

He was the least believable thing about the story, he was completely unconvincing.

Blah.

Max Charles was so bad as Zach it really hurt the series.

He was the least believable thing about the story, he was completely unconvincing.
Yea, considering how big of a role that kid ends up playing, they really fucked up casting there. He was bad from the get go. Hurt the whole series.
Not a bad end though

Yea, considering how big of a role that kid ends up playing, they really fucked up casting there. He was bad from the get go. Hurt the whole series.
Not a bad end though

I know it's hard casting kids, but considering how great the rest of the casting was, knowing how bad Max was, the ending should have gone another way.

I love you? He's my father? What the hell? How did he make that leap?

Yeah that ending didn't fit his shitty ass character to begin with. If you wanted redemption for him, he should have been legit with them when he went to them.

Good episode. Abraham's triumphant victory against Eichorst was a great moment and well-staged.

So much for Marlo Stanfield.

Three more episodes to go before the finale. Hope Zack DIES.

The Master might puke on Zack in the end, transferring himself to Zack's body in the hopes Ephraim might spare his life.

I haven't seen the latest episode, but I don't think that Eph would do that since (I hope) he'd know that SCUMBACK JACKHOLE JERKWAD MAMA'S BOY PUNK BASTICH named Zach wouldn't exist anymore.

Can you tell that I hate Zach?

Yes, Zack finally died. Wish it was in a more comeuppance kind of way or in a horrible death.

Series finale was meh. Love the premise of the show but there's just something wrong with the way the story progressed and the character developed from the very start of the series.

They should have let us see Quinlan's actual death, it would have had more impact if they did.

I wish the writers would troll all the Zack haters if they reveal in the epilogue that the world knew that Zack was the one who killed the Master. And so there's a big memorial statue of Zack in New York City.

<{anton}>

Yeah that ending didn't fit his shitty ass character to begin with. If you wanted redemption for him, he should have been legit with them when he went to them.

Yeah, the ending did not fit.
He was way too far gone at that point. He nuked a city, let his little pet monster eat a girl he liked, and was willing to betray his father and the group that had been protecting him. It was way too late for any sort of redemption.

Back