The Strain v.2: Why Won't You Die, Zach Edition (Series Finale)

Well fuck all of that. Zach is the worst character in the history of everything.

I was debating last night if i would have killed my own son at that point. His dad was an idiot running right at him so quickly like that. Clearly the smart move it so stand back and try and talk him down. I hope we get to see that kid die a horrible death. Honestly what kind of normal life can that kid have knowing the shit he's done. Him dying would be the best for him as well as everyone else.

Is this show any good?

One of the actors comes in to my work on the regular. Been meaning to check it out.

Is this show any good?

One of the actors comes in to my work on the regular. Been meaning to check it out.

It's ok. Not revolutionary or anything but not to bad. Worth watching especially if you can binge watch it like you could now.

Zach... This little dude is worse than Carl ever was ( walking dead kid) I mean he already kept trying to distract his dad while his mom was trying to kill him.

Once Zach got that stupid little look on his face I knew NY was done...

Lol!

Good lord... this kid... I don't even...

Apparently, as long as he stays alive it seems that this is gonna be his thing: doing something stupid to get us rustled every season's finale.

Looks like The Master was right, the darkness in this kid is so strong that he didn't even need to get turned to bring it out.

and people complained about Carl!

Season was disappointing because there was too much filler. Good thing it was only 10 episodes. They need to end it next season IMO.

<{hmmm}>

So I gave up on this show after what that little shit Zach did in the S2 finale. But now that I'm hearing he managed to one-up himself, I'm actually morbidly curious as to how that's even possible.

god damn the finale was great, that kid is all darkness, can he be saved after that? also the master taking Palmer's body is a game changer, how do you even survive this one? since the sunny days are long gone thanks to nuke kid

Update: May 24, 2017

First Full Trailer for THE STRAIN Final Season on FX

I watched the last two episodes of season 3 a few months ago.

OMG I fucking hate Zach more than ever. My most hated TV character at the moment. I really hope there's no redeeming arc for this kid and he gets killed horribly.

The show is pretty bad. Pointless deaths for major characters like the councilwoman and the wrestler.

This show is probably my biggest guilty pleasure. Bachelor and Supergirl is probably second/third

This show is probably my biggest guilty pleasure. Bachelor and Supergirl is probably second/third

I don't know why Supergirl would have to be a "guilty" pleasure. I wouldn't call it great, but I wouldn't say it walks the line between good and terrible

I don't know why Supergirl would have to be a "guilty" pleasure. I wouldn't call it great, but I wouldn't say it walks the line between good and terrible
I think its corny and meh in quality, but shes perfectly casted and it's just light hearted fun.

I remember the first time I watched this. I got as far as about 3 minutes in when one of the actors said, "Wow these planes are big." Nope. Off it went. I went back to it and I've watched all the seasons. It's entertaining trash. I'd put it on the same level or just above Sons of Anarchy

Pretty good start to the final season.

And Rhona Mitra

<{anton}>
<{jackyeah}>
<GinJuice>

New Season started last night. What did you guys think?

I personally had two gripes with the new season despite otherwise enjoying it.
9 months is not nearly enough time for the Master to put in place a new infrastructure.
I think a 4-5 year time skip would have been better.

Also Zach is just such a horrible character. Why could they not replace him with another actor at the very least.

Back