The Strain v.2: Why Won't You Die, Zach Edition (Series Finale)

the last episode was enjoyable. The show needs more quinland and eichorst. and less stupid shit that bogs down the plot from moving forward

Good episode but it kind of opened my eyes up to some things. Like why didn't they blow up strigois like that before and just get blood on everyone. Seems like an obvious solution and an easily implemented one that would be hard to stop.

Mike Dopud, an old football buddy of mine, was a guest star on this week's episode.

15pn8ly.png

I like the show but boy is it super super slow

I need something to happen

I agree. This episode was all filler.

Fourth season is the last season.

<{boneytears}>

Well, that was brutal.

Impressed by the master I must say, didn't see this coming.

It's covering all bases in the process, bringing ancients from the old world while taking out the ones that were trying to capture it, just when I thought he was avoiding them at all costs.

Yeah man I guess the 3 ancients are dead now?

Looks that way, unless they somehow could've moved as fast as Quinlan despite the rust.

This season has been extremely frustrating, no matter what they do Eichhorst and the strigoi always manage to get the upper hand.

Yeah man I guess the 3 ancients are dead now?
Looks that way, unless they somehow could've moved as fast as Quinlan despite the rust.
When the ancients started fighting they were moving at incredible speeds. Equally if not faster than quinlan. I haven't seen the latest episode, but I imagine that if Quinlan lives, then they should have been able to live as well.

Well, there goes my theory that a couple of shots at close range with a 12 ga. would at least incapacitate The Master. If it wasn't enough for Eichhorst then it's a safe bet it wouldn't do the job for him.

Well it looks like the 3 ancients are dead. So I guess quinlan is more powerful than the ancients? And since the cargo was a bomb, I guess the old world ancients arent going to be making their way over.

There is one more ancient besides Master i think

Well it looks like the 3 ancients are dead. So I guess quinlan is more powerful than the ancients? And since the cargo was a bomb, I guess the old world ancients arent going to be making their way over.

Never really understood what the purpose of more ancients would be for the master. He doesn't need more people like him he needs more slaves he can control. He also doesn't come across as someone who wants to work with others. So I'm glad that theory was put to rest cause it made no sense at all.

I'm also not positive the other ancients died. They seemed way to calm and confident that they would live. Either they are stupid or are so powerful they weren't worried about the bomb killing them. Eichorst surviving and being able to run away after a shotgun blast seemed stupid and I really don't understand it. I'm tired of him getting away all the time. Either way was nice to see the oldman take a stand and fight back after realizing he is not going to be saved by the master.

Perhaps more powerful, but not faster. Although the window is still open for them to still be alive.

Well fuck all of that. Zach is the worst character in the history of everything.

Back