The Strain v.2: Why Won't You Die, Zach Edition (Series Finale)

Oh yeah, I also kept hearing bad things about the second season which was more reason as to why I never bothered to pick it back up.

It was pretty terrible and just got worse as time went on. And that fukn kid!!

Almost forgot, the most annoying kid on TV returns tonight!

Gotta watch this when I get home tonight.

Watched the episode last night. Kinda meh. The navy seals team was about as douchey cliche as it gets.

And no dutch? Boooooo.

Dutch returned :)

Eph is about as dumb as his son.

This show is still pretty dumb yet entertaining. Not much on TV now so I'm rolling with it. Hope Eph is forced to kill his wack ass son...

Definitely not the way I expected this showdown to go, but can't say I'm surprised.

The Master sure has his share of tricks up his sleeve though. Until now I didn't now the strigoi could use firearms if he wanted them to.

So quinlan's 1000 years old plan is to attack The Master with 2 Uzi's?

Season 3 episode 3 ending was pretty cool.

Why did they all stand around at the end acting all shocked tho?

Why didn't Abraham yell out for someone quicker to step on that damn worm. Awesome ending to the episode though, did not expect that.

Should have killed the giant worm.

Why didn't Abraham yell out for someone quicker to step on that damn worm. Awesome ending to the episode though, did not expect that.

Exactly what I was thinking. At the very least they now know what they need to do to really kill the master.

I'm also really glad the kid is finally with his mom. There's been a lot less bitching ever since then and he's not nearly shown as much or as annoying when he is shown.

Exactly what I was thinking. At the very least they now know what they need to do to really kill the master.

I'm also really glad the kid is finally with his mom. There's been a lot less bitching ever since then and he's not nearly shown as much or as annoying when he is shown.

Sun won't kill him, now we know cutting his head off won't do it either. It's way too soon to expect that was it, but finding out you have to kill that worm to really finish him I'm sure caught many of us off guard.

So quinlan's 1000 years old plan is to attack The Master with 2 Uzi's?

I think he was saving the sword for The Master and the Uzi's for other strigois. He kinda was savoring the moment too much until the seals ruined his party.

Back