The Strain v.2: Why Won't You Die, Zach Edition (Series Finale)

Also if i see Eichhorst running away from a fight again im gonna flip tables

Also if i see Eichhorst running away from a fight again im gonna flip tables

Pretty sure we're never going to see a decent fight in this series.

Also, the writing where conflict is concerned is weak and repetitive.

Also, the writing where conflict is concerned is weak and repetitive.

Agreed. Getting so tired of Eichorst just running away all the time. Not even Quinlen can catch him? I mean seriously this is getting ridiculous.

Then the master kills that women? How is he so sure the rich guy will still help him? I would have turned on my UV lights and said fuck you!

I was starting to like Nora a lot more the last couple eps, too. Oh well.

i forsee Zacks mom doing a Darth Vader and betray The Master because of her strong feelings for her son

i forsee Zacks mom doing a Darth Vader and betray The Master because of her strong feelings for her son

I thought about this but it would just be so ridiculous at this point. What the mother is the first person to ever resist the strain? No other person has cared about someone as much as she does for her son? This show will drop to a new low if they pull that angle.

What I wouldn't mind is her resisting the master until he takes control (orange/red eyes) and makes her do whatever he wants.

I thought about this but it would just be so ridiculous at this point. What the mother is the first person to ever resist the strain? No other person has cared about someone as much as she does for her son? This show will drop to a new low if they pull that angle.

You can almost bank on it.

Agreed. Getting so tired of Eichorst just running away all the time. Not even Quinlen can catch him? I mean seriously this is getting ridiculous.

Then the master kills that women? How is he so sure the rich guy will still help him? I would have turned on my UV lights and said fuck you!

I'd love to see the story boards for the episodes, they probably have an ERA card they hang somewhere in each one. Eichorst Runs Away.

They already did in the graphic novel

with quinlans mom
tumblr_nfakto7B951u0ly2no6_500.png

Mere words cannot describe the eruption of bile that I am trying to contain after watching the finale. I just want to take Zack and slowly feed him into a pit of half-starved Boars.

I like the Quinlan/Setrakian team-up. I really expected fireworks between those two. So does Palmer now completely become subservient to The Master? Or does he still have a wisp of defiance in his spine?

All in all I loved the finale, I just want Zack to just die in a dumpster fire!!!!!!

I enjoyed the finale, but was sad to see nora go. Zack the ultimate tv troll.

Update: June 21, 2016

Official Trailer for FX's THE STRAIN Season 3

Update: July 21, 2016

First Look Featurette at FX's THE STRAIN Season 3

Season 3! Couple weeks! WAY better than that walking dead shit.

I watched the first season. I got tired of Ephram and his kid. Was fucking bored part way through the second season and stopped watching. Also was confused that the actor for the kid changed. I was wondering who that new kid was.

Great show, I didn't know it was back on thanks. I'll catch up on it as soon as Im done with the wire.

i watch the first 2 season after I read the books. I pumped for season 3 to start.

I watched the first season. I got tired of Ephram and his kid. Was fucking bored part way through the second season and stopped watching. Also was confused that the actor for the kid changed. I was wondering who that new kid was.
I'm in exactly the same boat man.

Same with wayward pines.

Same.

But by the end of season 1 I was already so bored of it I never bothered with season 2. idk. Just wasn't my thing I guess.

And the kid was just so annoying. Like the most annoying tv kid ever.

Back