The story/conflict/relationship between Conor & his dad was pretty touching & inspiring

connor-mcgregor-memes_13.jpg

Yes

Fuck the haters TS. Great post. Usually I'm trashing McGregor on here (because of his fans), but this part of his story is what truly gravitated me to this man as a fighter. This is a beautiful story and something to be admired.

In b4 Dolly and powdered nostril rings.

Fuck the haters TS. Great post. Usually I'm trashing McGregor on here (because of his fans), but this part of his story is what truly gravitated me to this man as a fighter. This is a beautiful story and something to be admired.

In b4 Dolly and powdered nostril rings.
Thank you my brother

I was watching fights on youtube and some how I ended up watching Tony McGregor interviews lol (Conor's dad)

It's interesting how in the beginning there was a bit of conflict in their relationship over the pursuit of fighting

Tony didnt really want Conor to persue an MMA career. He would tell Conor there was no future in it from what I'm remembering. And I'm sure there were other conversations

Putting yourself in Conor's shoes, for anyone else to hear that, I imagine that would have kind of been demoralizing to hear a parent say they didn't believe in you (or at least the implication of that)

Conor is where he's at for a reason. Conor's drive, mental fortitude, and mental strength is absolutely unbreakable and unshakable. Even when every one else was telling Conor the same and how no one from Ireland had ever made it before him, Conor was like "just watch me." This is probably why Conor has a fetish for proving people wrong and LOVES destroying the Aldos/Khabibs/Gsps of the MMA world.

So in an interview Tony talked about how when he first went to go see Conor fight live, he was terrified for his boy.

Something along the lines of how he felt like he was watching his boy being sent to a slaughterhouse live and it made him sick

After he saw Conor dominate his opponent, Tony goes on to say that that's when he realised that his boy had became a man. He says it was at that moment that he got fully on board with Conor's vision and started supporting him unconditionally. Tony and Conor's mother Margaret have been there every step of the way supporting their son on his incredible journey to all time iconic folkhero legend

Its honestly emotional and touching to think about it.

Tony talked about how his son proved him dead wrong. How as a father he's happy to admit that he was wrong. That his son was always right. He broke down into tears, "my boy proved me wrong and made me look foolish, and I couldn't be happier to say that"..

That was very touching and emotional

Very beautiful story.

Conor's life story, all around, has been unbelievably inspirational. It especially hits home if you have ever had anyone in your life tell you that you couldn't do something you were passionate about and belived in. Conor is proof YOU CAN.

It's beautiful how Conor represents hope to all the poor Irish out there. No matter who you are; American, British, Russia, or where ever you are from, so many of every culture are inspired by Conor and look up to Conor has a real life hero

You will hear stories of Hollywood douchebags who make it and then completely ignore their parents/disregard them

Now today Tony talks about how Conor has never once changed and how Conor is the greatest son he could have ever hoped for.

Some truly beautiful stuff. I ain't gonna lie. It all brings a tear to my eye lol

There are so many beautiful and inspiring sides of Conor's story that the media doesn't put the spotlight on, and thats a shame.

"There's only one Conor McGregor" ever.
Why are you so obsessed about McGregor?

Didn't read. Just here for the funny comments

Back