The Steven Seagal thread

what do you think? does he believe his own lies and thinks he is a badass or he to goes bed every night thinking how big of a fraud he is?

if you want to feel/get perceived like a fighter, knowing that you've dedicated your whole life to learn something that is completely useless for fighting must be pretty hard. aikido is as useful in a fight as throwing a pilum is in modern warfare.

I can hear the music and I can hear him reciting the narration. Above the Law is one of the GOAT action movies, right up there with Die Hard and Predator. Fuck the haters.

I like a few of his movies. I saw that Glimmer Man was on some Starz channel today, but couldn't make myself watch it. Heard it's a real turd.

All the stories of Seagal in real life are gold. Whether it's other people pointing out how delusional he is, or Seagal talking about himself...it's all pretty good.

can actor
can fighter

jbsP7dyJCPUE3s.jpg

Watch yourself, Champ. Don't make me use my deadly stuff on you :wink:

I like a few of his movies. I saw that Glimmer Man was on some Starz channel today, but couldn't make myself watch it. Heard it's a real turd.

The Glimmer Man is one of my favorites of his. Great Seven-esque vibe with the dark, rainy, noir L.A. setting and a great twist on the religious serial killer plot, plus some surprisingly great comedic chemistry between Seagal and Keenen Ivory Wayans.

Give it a chance next time you catch it on TV. If you like buddy cop action movies, you'll probably get a kick out of it.

lol

but srsly

i do love his movies...he just takes himself too seriously in real life and its easy to laugh at him

I can hear the music and I can hear him reciting the narration. Above the Law is one of the GOAT action movies, right up there with Die Hard and Predator. Fuck the haters.

Out for Justice as well.

Back