The Steven Seagal thread

Outstanding work here, TS.

The Seagal is strong with you.:icon_chee

honestly? he sucks. he is a big fat farce and an egomaniac. he acts like he is the kind of character he portrays in his shitty movies while in reality he is an obese mcdojo guy. Van Damme would have beaten the shit out of him with his arms tied behind his back.

Woah bro, easy there. Listen to some Mojo Priest.

Outstanding work here, TS.

The Seagal is strong with you.:icon_chee

Thanks, I'm a huge Seagal believer. I just want him to be taken seriously.

Now agree with me in the Hulk vs Darkseid thread that Darkseid would wreck shit or Sensei Seagal will be after you.

Woah bro, easy there. Listen to some Mojo Priest.

Thanks, I'm a huge Seagal believer. I just want him to be taken seriously.

Now agree with me in the Hulk vs Darkseid thread that Darkseid would wreck shit or Sensei Seagal will be after you.

Can't we just agree that Sensei Seagal would fuck up the Hulk and Darkseid?:icon_chee

Can't we just agree that Sensei Seagal would fuck up the Hulk and Darkseid?:icon_chee

Hmmm the avatar checks out and Edinburgh is a good city.

Ok deal, should I expect the nudes in a PM then?

I kid, I kid.

Steven Seagal vs. Hulk Hogan under Vale Tudo rules.

Who cuts the better promo afterwards?

isn't that what everyone here really thinks? I have a horrible hungover, so I can't use sarcasm like all of you.

Obviously but we can all appreciate the comedy genius that is Steven Seagal.

Steven Seagal vs. Hulk Hogan under Vale Tudo rules.

Who cuts the better promo afterwards?

would look similar to tank vs ferrozo 2. I won't post the video because I think it can be considered a street fight and it is against the rules, but here something that fight would look like:

Obviously but we can all appreciate the comedy genius that is Steven Seagal.

of course. I do too normally.

Steven Segal what are you squinting at???

steven-seagals-lightning-bolt-seagal-demotivational-poster-1263451634.jpg

Enjoy.

This is really Steven Seagal. This is NOT a joke. (Well, not in the sense that it's not him; it is really him).

Seagull want the punani, bwoi!

honestly? he sucks. he is a big fat farce and an egomaniac. he acts like he is the kind of character he portrays in his shitty movies while in reality he is an obese mcdojo guy. Van Damme would have beaten the shit out of him with his arms tied behind his back.

All true statements, but he brought us Out for Justice, so he's ok in my book.

And I thought this might be a serious thread. I never learn :icon_sad:

Still, for anyone who cares, I'll leave this here:

OFFSCREEN - Blockbuster Ideology: Steven Seagal and the Legacy of Action Cinema

Sorry man, I honestly did try and do it seriously but the Seagal lols were just too strong when I was finding the information.

I tried reading the essay you posted then realised it's exactly the sort of stuff I have to read at university for my script-writing lectures. I just couldn't muster up the courage when I don't have uni for another month.

It's a film studies journal. Enter at your own risk :icon_chee

And I get it, Seagal is his own worst enemy and has been since day one. I just wish more people would take the time to look past the crazy because he's actually got a lot of great ideas that have received some great treatment in some of the best action movies out there.

His energy drink is actually pretty good mang

Seagal is delusional but I did enjoy Under Siege 1,2.. Casey fucking Ryback was a badass.

Back