The Steven Seagal thread

1z6aaa0.gif

All you doubters out there, Sensei will catch up to you.

Say that to his face and he'll twist your arm and shit. Beware, the hype is real.

I'm not saying he couldnt kick my ass (although that remains to be seen) He can still be a huge tool nonetheless. Oh and he runs like a sissy.

Leguizamo is like 5 ft tall.

Seagal must have been pissed Leguizamo tried to steal some of his screen time when they starred together in Out for Justice. Saying Leguizamo starred in it is a bit of stretch, but reading this thread, there is obviously a liberal interpretation of fact compared to fiction.

Read the part later on in the arcticle with their wrist sparring. Pure gold.

I'm not saying he couldnt kick my ass (although that remains to be seen) He can still be a huge tool nonetheless. Oh and he runs like a sissy.

He was joking brah.

Read the part later on in the arcticle with their wrist sparring. Pure gold.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and it's blocking the link. I hate how it seems to be random. I can get to the link for the story about Couture, but not the one about Leguizamo. Probably not a good idea to go ask IT what's up with that though.

Sensei is no joke bruv.

Steven_Seagal_Animatie_2_Bew.gif

DoyouevenSeagaltho?

Unfortunately, I'm at work and it's blocking the link. I hate how it seems to be random. I can get to the link for the story about Couture, but not the one about Leguizamo. Probably not a good idea to go ask IT what's up with that though.

Check your PM's.

He was joking brah.

Haha oke... like him or not you gotta admit Seagal is quite the character. I mean he's a pathological liar and a fat old bully but it's still kinda funny how he really believes he actually is one of his movie character. Seagal is such a ridiculous character that he's almost amazing.

I can't believe how someone can have trained Martial Arts for so long and yet still be such a toolbag. Usually martial arts humbles you because you get your ass kicked in training and you learn about respect and self control. Also you get your ego checked all the time, for some reason that didn't apply to him.

Haha oke... like him or not you gotta admit Seagal is quite the character. I mean he's a pathological liar and a fat old bully but it's still kinda funny how he really believes he actually is one of his movie character. Seagal is such a ridiculous character that he's almost amazing.

I can't believe how someone can have trained Martial Arts for so long and yet still be such a toolbag. Usually martial arts humbles you because you get your ass kicked in training and you learn about respect and self control. Also you get your ego checked all the time.

There's no sparring or competition in aikido.

I can't believe how someone can have trained Martial Arts for so long and yet still be such a toolbag. Usually martial arts humbles you because you get your ass kicked in training and you learn about respect and self control. Also you get your ego checked all the time.

That's because it's Akido; the martial art of the uke running and jumping so the tori can look cool and they never do sparring.

[YT]qAc-gQIeAaI[/YT]

[YT]HcrThLIYvhw[/YT]

Is insulting Sensei Seagal fighter bashing?

My whole OP is facetious, just do that if you're worried. You're allowed to give constructive criticism too.

With that said, Seagal isn't a fighter.

DoyouevenSeagaltho?

Check your PM's.

Thank you. Couldn't help but laugh as the stunt coordinator was telling about turning sideways or positioning himself while talking to Seagal so as not to get kicked in the nuts.

honestly? he sucks. he is a big fat farce and an egomaniac. he acts like he is the kind of character he portrays in his shitty movies while in reality he is an obese mcdojo guy. Van Damme would have beaten the shit out of him with his arms tied behind his back.

this thread delivers. Seagal vs Royce....or Rickson. I would pay 59.95 for it.

Back