The Starbucks Incident, the Memes and the Hilarity

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
DTNP3eC.gif

The Starbucks Incident

I'm sure you all heard about the incident where two black men were loitering inside a Starbucks, paid for nothing, wanted the key to the bathroom, and the employee kindly asked them to purchase something because bathrooms are reserved for paying customers. It is common practice to ask someone to make a purchase if they would like to use the restroom. It is especially common around busy outdoor malls and swapmeets where hoards of people gather. This was in downtown Philly, so I have no doubt that people loiter around that Starbucks all the time and are asked to leave. I have been asked by employees to make a purchase if I wanted to use their restroom. They must've thought I was black... Of course, the two black men made a racial stink about it and the liberal media jumped all over it.

The Memes and the Hilarity
"But in this world nothing can be said to be certain except death and taxes... and the internet always wins".​

Someone created this hoax coupon, offering free coffee, but the catch is you have to be black. FuckingLOL, and thank the lawd... it actually spread over the internet like wildfire... Yes, people took it seriously. Gotta admire the fake barcode on the coupon. That certainly helped to sell the meme.

2dihz4i.jpg

But not just anybody took it seriously, even Starbucks employees were conned on the gag!
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif

A conservative leaning black comedian on youtube decided to put it to the test, and it worked.

He was then invited on Fox News to give his thoughts on the whole Starbucks debacle and explain why he did what he did.
"I am sick and tired of liberals using black people and making us look like victims, making us look soft with their liberal dogma. It is disgusting".

Oh, you thought the internet was done? No, they're not done. :D

People obviously caught onto the fake coupon, which prompted the internet to keep it fucking going, lmaoJesusChrist...
Here is a letter from Kevin Johnson, CEO of Starbucks!
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif

2qx3ktk.jpg

God bless the internet, and God bless the U.S.A.!
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif

Damn, bro. You are like, a week late to the party.

This is like retweeting someone's post to snatch up all their likes.

Damn, bro. You are like, a week late to the party.

This is like retweeting someone's post to snatch up all their likes.

It is old news, yes. But the meme has been in development for days and is still ongoing. :D

This anti-Russia paranoia Americans have developed is concerning.

The letter talking about Russians is obviously fake too

Those pesky Russians wont stop until 'Murica is a pile of rubble!

DTNP3eC.gif

The Starbucks Incident

I'm sure you all heard about the incident where two black men were loitering inside a Starbucks, paid for nothing, wanted the key to the bathroom, and the employee kindly asked them to purchase something because bathrooms are reserved for paying customers. It is common practice to ask someone to make a purchase if they would like to use the restroom. It is especially common around busy outdoor malls and swapmeets where hoards of people gather. This was in downtown Philly, so I have no doubt that people loiter around that Starbucks all the time and are asked to leave. I have been asked by employees to make a purchase if I wanted to use their restroom. They must've thought I was black... Of course, the two black men made a racial stink about it and the liberal media jumped all over it.

The Memes and the Hilarity
"But in this world nothing can be said to be certain except death and taxes... and the internet always wins".​

Someone created this hoax coupon, offering free coffee, but the catch is you have to be black. FuckingLOL, and thank the lawd... it actually spread over the internet like wildfire... Yes, people took it seriously. Gotta admire the fake barcode on the coupon. That certainly helped to sell the meme.

2dihz4i.jpg

But not just anybody took it seriously, even Starbucks employees were conned on the gag!
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif

A conservative leaning black comedian on youtube decided to put it to the test, and it worked.

He was then invited on Fox News to give his thoughts on the whole Starbucks debacle and explain why he did what he did.
"I am sick and tired of liberals using black people and making us look like victims, making us look soft with their liberal dogma. It is disgusting".

Oh, you thought the internet was done? No, they're not done. :D

People obviously caught onto the fake coupon, which prompted the internet to keep it fucking going, lmaoJesusChrist...
Here is a letter from Kevin Johnson, CEO of Starbucks!
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif
iethmPg.gif

2qx3ktk.jpg

God bless the internet, and God bless the U.S.A.!
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif
qcAJJzm.gif

The first table on the left had 3 people but not 3 cups.
Get them the FUCK outta there.
NOW

Back