The Solution to the Trans Gender Bathroom issue.

so you want Buck Angel pissing in the bathroom that your wife and daughter use?

596242619b96782dd203e68682ddf8a2--political-equality-political-quotes.jpg
I don't understand that picture. I learned that it is ridiculous to assume someone's gender based on their physicalities, but now the argument is that you would feel uncomfortable with a guyish looking woman using the women's bathroom?

The LGBTQ community does not want to use the bathroom of their gender-- they also want to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with or the gender that matches how they look.

I am wondering why it isn't being argued that those who become Transexuals don't go all the way to becoming a Woman(for example)....

I mean the whole issue is that a Transexual "Woman" has a MALE bodypart that is, for all intents and purposes, a WEAPON that women in the Restroom fear.

If the Tranny went all the way with the Sex-change and became a woman full-time with NO Male organ(but with the same female organs as other Biological women), there wouldn't be any issue whatsoever.

These are the issues that have the left tossing and turning at nights

It is the principle of giving men access to women's spaces that is at stake. Maybe there were no problems that day. But have you seen how clean women's bathrooms are? I had to use one because I was going to shit all over my legs, and I was amazed at how clean they were. Allow men in there and boom no more clean bathrooms for women.

It's not just bathrooms, it's also locker rooms, showers, safe houses for women.
Funny, I often hear the opposite stereotype -- that women's bathrooms are less clean than men's.

so you want Buck Angel pissing in the bathroom that your wife and daughter use?

596242619b96782dd203e68682ddf8a2--political-equality-political-quotes.jpg
The only question is do the waive a dick or not.

If buck dosent then she is still a she, an ugly one but still female.

If Sarnia has a dick then he is still male.

Post op then fine they can use the showers and such of their new plumbing.

And I'm fine requiring bussness over a certain size to have a family bathroom they can use.

The Roman Empire had rows of co-ed toilets out in the middle of the town, I think we should go back to that and rid people of their weird bathroom hang-ups

A U.S. District Court Judge has the solution:

A U.S. District Court Judge in Oregon has recently ruled that boys must be allowed to use the girls locker room, showers and bathrooms, and vice versa in public schools throughout the state.

According to Judge Marco Hernandez, for children to “see or be seen by someone of the opposite biological sex while either are undressing or performing bodily functions in a restroom, shower, or locker room does not give rise to a constitutional violation.”

Perhaps not, but it does violate normal standards of decency. The Judge offered an alternative to parents who disagreed with the policy, telling them to send their kids to private school, according to WND. That way, not only do they get to have their conservative beliefs trampled on, but they also get to pay taxes to support the public school trampling on their conservative beliefs, and private school tuition. What a deal!...

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/orego...wers-and-bathrooms-in-new-transgender-ruling/

The world is a toilet. Just use that. Defecate on natural ground and the earth will be happy. Mothers mad, mothers going to make it all right again.

I think the bigger question in all of this how many people does this even affect?

The transgender population in the US is estimated to be under 1%. You don't need transgender bathrooms for 1% of the population.

Let them use whatever bathroom they want to use and go on with your lives.

Just make people shit over a log and hunt rats for dinner while living in an un airconditioned mud hut, and they will be tuned in to the way things work in a lot of the world and how they worked for millennia before very recently.

We are spoiled pussies. Only spoiled pussy societies care about trans bathrooms and enforcing diversity.

The Roman Empire had rows of co-ed toilets out in the middle of the town, I think we should go back to that and rid people of their weird bathroom hang-ups

Yeah I agree I mean Roman morality is the way to go through and through right man? All the way to men having sex with boys and such?....

Don't bring Rome up as a paragon of anything.

tumblr_otdj28XGlG1wrwfj4o1_500.jpg

Surprise, surprise. Men get to keep their bathroom they just get access to women's facilities. It isn't that long that women had been fighting for women only bathroom, blink of an eye and it's reversed.

Againt, think about this: where are all the transmen (women to men) advocating to access men's bathrooms?

It's. Always. MTF.

Yeah I agree I mean Roman morality is the way to go through and through right man? All the way to men having sex with boys and such?....

Don't bring Rome up as a paragon of anything.
In the Roman empire you'd get your legion decimated with that kind of insubordination, just saying.

Back