The soft side of Conor McGregor

Came here expecting gifs of him panic wrestling, being ragdolled by Mendes, getting rocked by a weak 1-2 from Diaz, him running scared from Diaz.

Or just people mentioning his fear of defending a title, or beating #10 Siver to get a titleshot

Leaving disappointed.

Hilarious

Yep. A guy who can't win in an amateur boxing match will talk his way into fighting the best boxer in the world for a gigantic payday that will set him for life.

Genius if you ask me.

A guy who tapped is the face of MMA and has made more money than you ever will. That must sting.

And he doesn't even know who you are. Which is going to sting worse when the realization sets in?

Yep. A guy who can't win in an amateur boxing match will talk his way into fighting the best boxer in the world for a gigantic payday that will set him for life.

Genius if you ask me.
Hilarious when the ufc takes a % and he realises he isn't the big boy in this deal

Kinda reminds me how dana picked him up when he was throwing them cans and you could see conor up in the air with his legs flailing around

The genuis is Floyd
Cashing in on the hype around conor while he is retired
Making 100m+
And the easiest fight to go 50-0

Came here expecting gifs of him panic wrestling, being ragdolled by Mendes, getting rocked by a weak 1-2 from Diaz, him running scared from Diaz.

Or just people mentioning his fear of defending a title, or beating #10 Siver to get a titleshot

Leaving disappointed.

dsc_8765.jpg

Stay salty.

Hilarious when the ufc takes a % and he realises he isn't the big boy in this deal

Kinda reminds me how dana picked him up when he was throwing them cans and you could see conor up in the air with his legs flailing around

The genuis is Floyd
Making 100m+
You are better than colored text. Leave that to genericabless

Why should he? That's a good thing, I don't want to be famous.

You'd think a guy would at least know the names of the creatures hanging off his sack. Sad, really. You're like a paperclip, or lint, or that white stuff that you get in the corners of your mouth when you get really thirsty to him.

The genuis is Floyd
Making 100m+
Regardless of what percentage the UFC takes, assuming they do take a percentage, it will be a gigantic payday for Conor, the type of payday you can retire on.
And he wasn't supposed to get that kind of money, after all he tapped to Nate Diaz.
That shit must sting.

{<jordan}<bball2>

You'd think a guy would at least know the names of the creatures hanging off his sack. Sad, really. You're like a paperclip, or lint, or that white stuff that you get in the corners of your mouth when you get really thirsty to him.
Thank goodness, I have absolutely no desire for fame.

I am here temporary
When the real man returns
I shall walk away
Who's the real man? Generica? Lol he's as much of a real man as Caitlyn Jenner is a real woman

hey did conner defend a belt yet?

literally any belt?

Back