The smallest flyweight male fighter in MMA...(perhaps the smallest man in all mma)

giving social benefits to unemployed just for their votes. and of course they wont work since for them is enough.

I don't consider giving social benefits to unemployed extreme. As I said, what you consider extreme varies a great deal.

What i can't help but wonder is, how many guys have been destroyed by this little monster after talking shit to him?

Dude's tiny, but he looks to be about as wide as he is tall, and i bet chances are, he'd rip your foot off before biting your ankles.

He's a high level wrestler, former Pan-Am champ and Olympian for Cuba

Also there are male Atomweight and Strawweight divisions, probably some smaller guys out there.

It shows how childish the majority of people on Sherdog are when someone being small is comedy gold.
"Hahaha! He's short! Get it?! He's short!!!"
They're not even good jokes.
"Be nice to him. He's so short he's never even been able to rest his hand on top of a woman's head."

lmao, imagine if Paddy Holohan wasn't retired and they fought.

It'd probably look a lot like ATCH Anarchy (5'1, but closer to 5'0) vs. Heat Takeshi (almost 5'10).

053bd298.png

0534a506.png

Their records might not seem like much now, but they were pretty good, skilled, scrappy fighters at the time of the fight. ATCH was Rambaa Somdet's top training partner and in particular gave a lot of high-level guys really tough fights (including a pair of very competitive, entertaining scraps with strawweight greats Shinya Murofushi and Noboru Tahara, and he gave future #1-ranked strawweight and Shooto champion Mikihito Yamagami his first loss), and Heat Takeshi was 3-0 at strawweight and had a really strong submission game at his peak (which was amplified by his long limbs for the division.)

It shows how childish the majority of people on Sherdog are when someone being small is comedy gold.
"Be nice to him. He's so short he's never even been able to rest his hand on top of a woman's head."

It'd probably look a lot like ATCH Anarchy (5'1, but closer to 5'0) vs. Heat Takeshi (almost 5'10).

053bd298.png

0534a506.png

Their records might not seem like much now, but they were pretty good, skilled, scrappy fighters at the time of the fight. ATCH was Rambaa Somdet's top training partner and in particular gave a lot of high-level guys really tough fights (including a pair of very competitive, entertaining scraps with strawweight greats Shinya Murofushi and Noboru Tahara, and he gave future #1-ranked strawweight and Shooto champion Mikihito Yamagami his first loss), and Heat Takeshi was 3-0 at strawweight and had a really strong submission game at his peak (which was amplified by his long limbs for the division.)

How long have you been waiting to interject the above into an unrelated topic?

How long have you been waiting to interject the above into an unrelated topic?

The subject was about a tall fighter vs. a short fighter in a smaller division, so I talked about it (especially since the two combatants were almost the exact height of the two people referenced in the fantasy matchup quoted), and I figured I'd educate some people on the fighters while I'm at it, since doing a google search of them might lead to some less-than-preferable knee-jerk judgements based on their unspectacular current records. That's not unrelated. It's much more relevant than bringing in Euro-centric politics into this like other people did.

The subject was about a tall fighter vs. a short fighter in a smaller division, so I talked about it (especially since the two combatants were almost the exact height of the two people referenced in the fantasy matchup quoted), and I figured I'd educate some people on the fighters while I'm at it, since doing a google search of them might lead to some less-than-preferable knee-jerk judgements based on their unspectacular current records. That's not unrelated. It's much more relevant than bringing in Euro-centric politics into this like other people did.

It's tangential at best, come on.

He is brave but has a medical condition

It's tangential at best, come on.

It's information 100% related to a question about an imaginary fight between a fighter who's 4'11 (the one this topic's about) and another one who's 5'9, and information related to a fight that was very much a parallel.
If I'd segued into it by adding a "Speaking of which..." would that make you feel better?

It's information 100% related to a question about an imaginary fight between a fighter who's 4'11 (the one this topic's about) and another one who's 5'9, and information related to a fight that was very much a parallel.
If I'd segued into it by adding a "Speaking of which..." would that make you feel better?

Nah.

He looks like a fucking potato with cuban cigars for limbs

"Be nice to him. He's so short he's never even been able to rest his hand on top of a woman's head.

Manlet detected.

Back