The slight chance that Conor does win...

Perhaps you should understand what a lineal champ is before making such assertions.
You got me.

Its not a sanctioned tittle though its a popular notion.

He got his free tittle match anyways.

Colin loses a lot, regardless of whether he has the belt or not. It's a make or break fight for him either way.

This is one of the dumber narratives I've seen. Acting like he has nothing to lose here
Hy Mesky!!

Enlighten me then.

What will he “lose”?

What in this fight is a “make or brake” for him?

Why do Mccucks put so much value on "champ-champ" if titles do not mean anything? A win and a loss against Nate Diaz does very little to support quality of opposition. Oh wait, I am trying to use logic with a Mccuck. Don't bother responding, I will save you the 45 minutes it will take you to type the 2 sentences.
You shoot holes in your own credibility when you use childish shitty patter like McCuck.

Will the haters be able to finally give Conor some props... Or would it still not be enough to garner any respect?

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Will beating khabib with the left be enough, or does Conor have to slay ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez to appease you?
It will end up like the eddie fight. He was a grizzled vet with good wrestling, good striking in the pocket, and top level cardio, who was gonna destroy Conor worse than Pettis. After the fight eddie was some over the hill vet who had predictable striking and crumbled under the lights.

This same pattern has been happening since the dustin fight. His opponents are hardcore threats until they get wrecked.

Aldo was fucking hilarious. He was gonna wreck Conors legs, probably outstrike him, and then have his way with Conor on the ground. He didn't even get a combo off before getting corpsed. Alverez got dropped so quick he said post fight he didn't even know what hit him, he just knew it was fast and hard. He countered eddie so quick eddie didn't even know what he got hit by lol...

If Conor wins its gonna be the same shit with khabib.

That is not what i said was it?
Pressure is there one way or the other for everyone.

Also
Ludicrous predictions are just that.

Acting like an Idiot with you own money is the same.

Those are self imposed difficulties.

The point most people make is that when he gets into a position where he could be under pressure as a fighter,like being the defending tittle holder he never defends it.

Being the champion is the hardest position a fighter can hold.

He denies other fighters the chance to hunt him down.

I see your level of intelligence.

To be honest, I think he'd be up there as one of the greatest of all time if he beats Khabib

I'll give him MASSIVE props

His status would be elevated a ton.

His skill would be argued until the end of time but he still couldn't be a GOAT with zero title defenses.

Slight chance? Haters are delusional. Personally i think Khabib is a SLIGHT favorite to win but the matchup is very even.
They both have one way to win and everyone knows it. Either Conor will KO Khabib or Khabib will smother him.
I think Khabib can dodge a few punches which is why i favor him but to say Conor only has a slight chance is completely rediculous. The man has beat some of the best fighters in the UFC and held two belts, he aint no bitch.

Hy Mesky!!

Enlighten me then.

What will he “lose”?

What in this fight is a “make or brake” for him?
you can't even spell dude

clearly not the brightest tool in the shed

His reputation and earning potential take a MASSIVE blow whether he has a title or not.

He never lost the belt either, If he loses this fight every aspect of his career takes a massive blow whether he has the belt or not.

You could argue he's still the champ as well, seeing as he never lost the belt and Khabib won it by beating someone not even in the top 10. Khabib having the belt is better for promotion. The ufc already knew Conor was coming back and they were in negotiations, they could've allowed him to keep the belt if they chose to. Khabib having the belt makes for a better storyline

But yeah, overall you seem to lack the capacity to think.

Slight chance? Haters are delusional. Personally i think Khabib is a SLIGHT favorite to win but the matchup is very even.
They both have one way to win and everyone knows it. Either Conor will KO Khabib or Khabib will smother him.
I think Khabib can dodge a few punches which is why i favor him but to say Conor only has a slight chance is completely rediculous. The man has beat some of the best fighters in the UFC and held two belts, he aint no bitch.
It's more than just haters who believe that though

people are just really bad at breaking down fights

I want him to win so he can keep horsefucking the ufc. at least someone can.

you can't even spell dude

clearly not the brightest tool in the shed

His reputation and earning potential take a MASSIVE blow whether he has a title or not.

He never lost the belt either, If he loses this fight every aspect of his career takes a massive blow whether he has the belt or not.

You could argue he's still the champ as well, seeing as he never lost the belt and Khabib won it by beating someone not even in the top 10. Khabib having the belt is better for promotion. The ufc already knew Conor was coming back and they were in negotiations, they could've allowed him to keep the belt if they chose to. Khabib having the belt makes for a better storyline

But yeah, overall you seem to lack the capacity to think.
Reputation?
Earnings potential??

Self imposed pressure is different then outside pressure.

He avoids being at ANY situation where he stays under pressure.

Like being a defending champion.

Thats a well known fact.

Besides,

What kind if massive blow would he get when,if he loses,the only thing he needs to say is that he had a long lay off and was out shape for MMA standards.
Then asks for a rematch or retire saying you don’t have the hunger to fight anymore.

Keep fantasizing about Connie being this mythical creature you always tell us he is.
Is the only thing you do around here.

Reputation?
Earnings potential??

Self imposed pressure is different then outside pressure.

He avoids being at ANY situation where he stays under pressure.

Like being a defending champion.

Thats a well known fact.

Besides,

What kind if massive blow would he get when,if he loses,the only thing he needs to say is that he had a long lay off and was out shape for MMA standards.
Then asks for a rematch or retire saying you don’t have the hunger to fight anymore.

Keep fantasizing about Connie being this mythical creature you always tell us he is.
Is the only thing you do around here.
you are easily one of the dumbest people I have ever talked to here

I got my excuses all set up if Connor wins -

It wasn't a fair fight cos Khabib's not used to going 5 rounds like Connor is.
It wasn't a fair fight cos Khabib's a wrestler and Connor's a striker.
It wasn't a fair fight cos Khabib was weak from cutting weight.
It wasn't a fair fight cos Khabib isn't as experienced as Connor is.
It wasn't a fair fight cos Connor hits harder than Khabib.

If Khabib wins I'll just say -

He wasn't interested in fighting anyway.
Connor's a striker not a wrestler.
Lol. Connor didn't even train for the fight.
How was he supposed to get off the ground with a stupid Russian lying on top of him?
Who cares. Still the GOAT.

Back