The slight chance that Conor does win...

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Will the haters be able to finally give Conor some props... Or would it still not be enough to garner any respect?

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Will beating khabib with the left be enough, or does Conor have to slay ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez to appease you?

"Khabib never even beat a top 5 guy!"

who cares what the haters think? would love to see him win. purely a fan because he is entertaining in the cage, dont care about him outside of it. pumped for the fight though

Will the haters be able to finally give Conor some props... Or would it still not be enough to garner any respect?

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Will beating khabib with the left be enough, or does Conor have to slay ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez to appease you?

If he loses will most of his fans delete their accounts like they did after he lost to Nate?

Comeback to me when he actually put something on the line.

Like...defending a tittle at least ONCE...

Until then ,to me,he is STILL getting into low risk High reward situations.

Comeback to me when he actually put something on the line.

Like...defending a tittle at least ONCE...

Until then ,to me,he is STILL getting into low risks High rewards situations.

He is the lineal champ, belts are just marketing gimmicks, you don't need a belt to have stakes in a fight... come the fuck on now.

Was a win over Ali less prestigious after he was forced to vacate his titles? ofcourse not, there's more to this game than 'titles' A win over Conor is a win over the lineal champ, Conor is putting his reputation + stock on the line, just because he's not the 'current champ' it doesn't mean he has nothing to lose.. this mentality baffles me.

Fluke
Too aggressive
Too young
2 week camp
Shit gameplan
Robbery
Fixed fight

What do you think?

LOLLOLOOOLOLOLOLOL...
Wait...you serious??

Was a win over Ali less prestigious after he was forced to vacate his titles? ofcourse not, there's more to this game than 'titles' A win over Conor is a win over the lineal champ, the biggest name in the business, Conor is putting his reputation, health + stock on the line, just because he's not the 'current champ' it doesn't mean he has nothing to lose.. this mentality baffles me.

I'm serious. Are you??!!??!

Explain how the belt makes everything so much better. it's a piece of fuckin metal.. if he didnt lose the belt he's still the champ, if the UFC decides to give title to X-person because they want to increase ppv buys that should tell you they don't mean much.. understand?

Most Conor haters are completely irrational and biased. They start almost all the threads about the man. Its crazy shit.

I know if Conor took a dump because the haters will start a thread about it and say it was "soft and weak".

The Pax Romana. That was a nice time

Yes it was. His fans don’t realize that many of us don’t hate conor as much as we hate his fans. They are garbage that makes this site worse.

Conor fans already losing hope{<jordan}

<GSPWoah>

Last edited:
Conor fans already losing hope{<jordan}

Keep hiding your thread page and changing your avatar and thread titles you pre-pubescent child. Are you that starved of attention? If you really had a family you'd get enough attention. I'm beginning to think you want Conor to be your daddy? he doesn't love you mysterio! I'm sorry

Most Conor haters are completely irrational and biased. They start almost all the threads about the man. Its crazy shit.

I know if Conor took a dump because the haters will start a thread about it and say it was "soft and weak".

Not until after his load guzzlers start 10 threads pretending its theirs, talking about how rich it is, and how it smells like fresh flowers.

Wtf are you trying to say? That beating Khabib is not impressive if its not a title defense for Conor? GTFO.
You are being dense on purpose?
Off course beating Khabob is a great achievement.
Now leaving the WC in chaos as you hold the belt without fighting,to make money somewhere else and then comeback,1 year later, to get ANOTHER free of effort tittle match is A LOT MORE easier then stay as the champion and defend your title against the top contenders isn’t it?
Ask of us to consider him a great LW because he comes and fight whoever suits him whenever he wants.
That's nonsense.

Back