The SJW definition of racism and dismissal of reverse racism is incredibly racist

P

Pwent

I have seen many SJW's and leftist university professors say that reverse racism isn't possible because racism requires privilege+power. They say that blacks cannot be racist to whites because of this "new" definition.

However, to say "racism requires privilege+power so black people cant be racist", relies on the argument that black people are never privileged and black people can never have power. It assumes that ALL black people start out worse than all white people, thus have less privilege. It also argues that no black person can ever become more powerful than a white person.

Can any leftist explain how they reconcile this and still say reverse racism isn't possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand why its called reverse racism or even really agree with those other leftists if thats what they say. Of course blacks can be racist against whites, thats not reverse racism.... its just racism.

the racism + power would be racial discrimination imo... so a bit different

I dont understand why its called reverse racism or even really agree with those other leftists if thats what they say. Of course blacks can be racist against whites, thats not reverse racism.... its just racism.

the racism + power would be racial discrimination imo... so a bit different

lots of people use the term "reverse racism" for things like affirmative action or "diversity quotas", because it gives positions to black people over white people because of their race. but I agree with you that it should just be called "racism"

Anyone can be racist regardless of their ethnic background or status in society. The end.

I have seen many SJW's and leftist university professors say that reverse racism isn't possible because racism requires privilege+power. They say that blacks cannot be racist to whites because of this "new" definition.

However, to say "racism requires privilege+power so black people cant be racist", relies on the argument that black people are never privileged and black people can never have power. It assumes that ALL black people start out worse than all white people, thus have less privilege. It also argues that no black person can ever become more powerful than a white person.

Can any leftist explain how they reconcile this and still say reverse racism isn't possible?

It makes no sense (though me personally, I have never heard anybody IRL say that blacks can't be racist. If anything, I have heard people say black people are more racist than white people).

The power thing though is important though to those who promote things like affirmative action so that it can justify one form of discrimination over another as there is a difference in intent.

It makes no sense (though me personally, I have never heard anybody IRL say that blacks can't be racist. If anything, I have heard people say black people are more racist than white people).

The power thing though is important though to those who promote things like affirmative action so that it can justify one form of discrimination over another as there is a difference in intent.

but isnt affirmative action inherently racist as it assumes that black people are less capable than white people and thus need the extra help?

This also works with the misogyny/misandrist fuckery that some SJWs like to use as well. "hurr durr you can't be a misandrist if men always have all the positions of power."

It's silly for the reasons you listed, and much like racism the reasons for people being "misogynists" have been watered down to mean absolutely nothing anymore. Apparently simply being mean to women makes you a misogynist. Does that make me a misandrist when I make fun of men, which I do 9000 times more often? This is where they run into a contradiction so the "privilege + power" defense mechanism comes up. Fucking idiots.

but isnt affirmative action inherently racist as it assumes that black people are less capable than white people and thus need the extra help?
No, it assumes that black people are historically disenfranchised, and it is a tool to help them close the gap in education and wealth attainment.

This also works with the misogyny/misandrist fuckery that some SJWs like to use as well. "hurr durr you can't be a misandrist if men always have all the positions of power."

It's silly for the reasons you listed, and much like racism the reasons for people being "misogynists" have been watered down to mean absolutely nothing anymore. Apparently simply being mean to women makes you a misogynist. Does that make me a misandrist when I make fun of men, which I do 9000 times more often? This is where they run into a contradiction so the "privilege + power" defense mechanism comes up. Fucking idiots.
You're definitely a man hater.

They invent hirseshit terminology to gaslight the public. Like always. I mean shit haven't you heard of the good old one 2 + 2= 5?

you're never going to lose your virginity if you hate women so much bro lol :p

Does anyone really take SJWs seriously anymore? Everywhere I look they are just getting clowned on.

No, it assumes that black people are historically disenfranchised, and it is a tool to help them close the gap in education and wealth attainment.
Stop talking about gaps like people are all equal. No one is entitled to an equal outcome. Commy hirseshit terminology again. Like the achievement gap between black and white kids is the white peoples fault. Despite bendind over backwards with public initiatives to help the black kids. His about you let the funding follow the kid? Fuktard shit right there talking about achievement gaps like some master central planner. You def have it figured out better than markets.

Stop talking about gaps like people are all equal. No one is entitled to an equal outcome. Commy hirseshit terminology again. Like the achievement gap between black and white kids is the white peoples fault. Despite bendind over backwards with public initiatives to help the black kids. His about you let the funding follow the kid? Fuktard shit right there talking about achievement gaps like some master central planner. You def have it figured out better than markets.
{<huh}

No such thing as "reverse racism" -- racism is racism.

prejudice + power = INSTITUTIONAL racism (from "critical race theory"); not the same definition as "racism"

SJWs need to stop mixing up the definitions of institutional racism with the definition of racism, and it's laughable when people use that critical race theory BS to say things like "blacks can't be racist"

you're never going to lose your virginity if you hate women so much bro lol :p

that's not what ya mum said last night

<JonesLaugh>

I'm pissed that that fight fell through.

Apparently Chael, Kongo, and Tito all wanted to step in and it didn't happen. I'm legitimately buttmad. At least we get Derrick Lewis tomorrow. Swangin' and Bangin' goin H-Town on some hoes

so black people on average are less competent than white people because of historical reasons

i dont see how that isnt a racist statement

Back