The Shoopin' 25/8 Back to the Past Shooper Special

Duke Nukem was a game that shocked the world when it first came out due to the nude strippers and obscene script, so while I'm not sure I ever had a chance to really play it properly, I always thought the character was cool.

Platinum Mike Nukem

eyCEG7g.jpg

7X4BYaY.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to give this one a bit of an update, and fixed a few things :)

2rgFhM6.jpg

Oh that's good.

1. How did you make you not look like an axe murderer?
2. How did you make @Chuck hansome?
3. Crazy Boss Lady!! Think she would look better facing to our right? Only the coolest of the cool, and you, will know who she is. ;)
4. @Giblert is perfect.
1. the template is horrendous ... really bad contrast and it came out amazing really :D I'm almost always smiling when I'm around other people but never considered that could be an axe murderer look lol. more like creepy pedo.
2. Chuck looks like Joe Silva now :D
3. The original face is straight forward, so the side with the most hair went on her left. I need to tweak her face a bit more too imo working on it now, but I'll also take a look at the angle etc.
4. Did Giblert first, as his face inspired the whole idea.

Was thinking like this.
boss-lady-jpg.158287
yeah I see I didn't fix the lighting for the hair and you mirrored it instead, solving the problem :) I'm happy with that being the final version. I've updated my original post now with the replacement.

Last edited:
yeah I see I didn't fix the lighting for the hair and you mirrored it instead, solving the problem :) I'm happy with that being the final version

I flipped her horizontally from the original and was prepared to clone out her extra hair on our right, but it looked good so I left it.

boss-lady-gif.158291

Attachments

• boss-lady.gif
    boss-lady.gif
    76.5 KB · Views: 169
I flipped her horizontally and was prepared to clone out her extra hair on our right, but it looked good so I left it.

boss-lady-gif.158291
it's interesting with that leftover hair on the right, almost optical-illusioney the way it blends with gold and bronze. a shoop for the shoopers as you said :)

it's interesting with that leftover hair on the right, almost optical-illusioney the way it blends with gold and bronze. a shoop for the shoopers as you said :)

It works out easily about 1% of the time. :D

wizard-of-oz-nate-meisha-dana-aldo-jpg.158317

Attachments

• wizard-of-oz-nate-meisha-dana-aldo.jpg
    wizard-of-oz-nate-meisha-dana-aldo.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 166
Oh that's good.

1. How did you make you not look like an axe murderer?
2. How did you make @Chuck hansome?
3. Crazy Boss Lady!! Think she would look better facing to our right? Only the coolest of the cool, and you, will know who she is. ;)
4. @Giblert is perfect.
These faces will be the fountain of youth for shoop ideas for the foreseeable future ha!

Only the elite photoshoppers are able to pull that off.

These faces will be the fountain of youth for shoop ideas for the foreseeable future ha!

We need to make a calendar with the sexy guys from Sherdog. Now which one of you hunks for the cover?

and elite paintshoppers ;)

if I was @Leroy Jenkins I'd probably tongue your bungholio you're such a cutie pie

Now that's just wrong. But if you do, make a video. We can rake in some money off the net. :)

badtasterogan.jpg
bdrogan2.jpg
Could be alot better, i'm just not that good with the small details like shooping the hair and beard so it looks real :)

Last edited:
updated (and must of forgot to post it here)

droCnai.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back