The Shockmaster Gimmick Would've Failed Regardless Of The Wall Fall Before Fall Brawl.

There was a jobber called Randy Hogan too.....in WCW I think in the late 80s and early 90s. :D
Cn5f9piWAAApcM9.jpg

Hahahahaha

I don't know. I think that gimmick had "Undertaker" written all over it.

Sadly, we'll never know...

It didn't help that Ole Anderson was the one actually talking while Shockmaster was making hand gestures out of sync with what was being said. Just awful and hilarious stuff. Whoever thought this gimmick or even single segment would be successful must have been smoking some good shit.

They had a lot of fucking weird gimmicks back then, though. This wasn't any worse than turning Kevin Nash into Oz. You'd think a giant guy with national exposure who hadn't yet had a major singles push would be viable on his own, but then you watch the show and realize it's all a little bit out of whack.

So? The Rock would have failed as the gobble gooker as well. Shitty gimmick. Some chicken shit can't be made into salad.

So? The Rock would have failed as the gobble gooker as well. Shitty gimmick. Some chicken shit can't be made into salad.

Yeah that was my point.

WCW turned chicken salad into chicken shit.

It's not exactly brilliant to say that the idea would have failed without him tripping like an idiot. It was an awful gimmick from the start.

It's not exactly brilliant to say that the idea would have failed without him tripping like an idiot. It was an awful gimmick from the start.
It's not exactly brilliant to say that what I said wasn't exactly brilliant.

Sorry if my post wasn't exciting enough for you. Maybe try skydiving.

Last edited:
All of the Dungeon of Doom stuff was absolutely horrible. Shockmaster was going be fail without the wall fail just like the stupid mummy did and everyone else in the DOD

All of the Dungeon of Doom stuff was absolutely horrible. Shockmaster was going be fail without the wall fail just like the stupid mummy did and everyone else in the DOD

Oh come on now. You mean this was horrible?
images

Yep, completely ill conceived from bottom to top. I mean a silver sparkly Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet? Seriously?

Back