THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

To make room this thread will be temporarily be unstickied, but when it's about a week before your fight @AJ Garcia please let me know and I'll put it back up.

To make room this thread will be temporarily be unstickied, but when it's about a week before your fight @AJ Garcia please let me know and I'll put it back up.
Sounds good.

My fight is on Friday. Can we put this back up after the event tonight?

It’s official. Just signed the contract for November 16th. Fighting a guy that just fought on bellator’s under card last week named Leon Taylor.
Good shit brotha!

Sherdog has your back! #SHERDOG!

Three days until fight night, boys! Weight is on point and I’m feeling solid.

You’re getting a post fight shout-out this time as well as the rest of sherdog!

Make sure you add the "nyc" so they don't confuse me with ...

20130716020258_frankie_edgar.JPG

or

s-l300.jpg

or

upload_2018-11-13_22-49-34.jpeg

GO GET EM

No offense, but I'm betting the house on Rowdy Akers this time.

No offense, but I'm betting the house on Rowdy Akers this time.

I’m waiting for him to get a couple wins so we can start hyping the long awaited trilogy fight.

You’re getting a post fight shout-out this time as well as the rest of sherdog!
Holy shit bro, how did I miss all of this? Life been crazy recently - my head is in the clouds. Sorry for neglecting your thread.

Hope you smash it man... And him more importantly - and dude, we'd all love to hear that shout out, so again, i really hope you end him... Ill sort out the op tomorrow - got a link?

Holy shit bro, how did I miss all of this? Life been crazy recently - my head is in the clouds. Sorry for neglecting your thread.

Hope you smash it man... And him more importantly - and dude, we'd all love to hear that shout out, so again, i really hope you end him... Ill sort out the op tomorrow - got a link?
This thread barely got stickied again today or yesterday so no worries. I’m ready for a scrap and that’s all that matters.

This thread barely got stickied again today or yesterday so no worries. I’m ready for a scrap and that’s all that matters.
lets gooo!!! get that w! rooting for yah!

got a fight booked for end of december so training for that one! lets get it

Back