The Sh*tshow That Is Del Rio & Paige

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score

Zak Bevis, the real-life brother of WWE superstar Paige, noted on his Facebook page on Tuesday morning that he's "very worried" about his sister.

"I've got too say I'm very worried about my sister," Bevis wrote (sic). "Please keep a eye on her, she had one Prick Known as brad Maddox who took advantage of an 18 year old girl. Physically and mentally abused her. And now she's with a control freak who think he's a tough guy cause he's beats my sister and has money too cover his tracks.."

News broke on Monday that Alberto El Patron was detained by police at the Orlando International Airport on Sunday following a domestic incident. Paige claimed the incident was not between herself and Alberto but rather with an angry fan that allegedly threw a drink on the GFW Impact World Heavyweight Champion. Audio of the incident revealed Alberto telling someone to "call the cops" and Paige crying. A witness claimed the wrestling couple were arguing at a restaurant in the airport.

"I love my sister she will end up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse," Zak wrote on Facebook. "....please share this,,I want the world to know that i care about my lil sister.....everyone keep an eye on her ...you'll be argry at me but I love you, I'm writing this on behalf of all the Knights."

Zak also noted that their father, Ricky Knight, will weigh in later, noting, "Thanks for all the messages. Yes this is very hard to do. Ricky Knight is the head of this family and will have his say later."

– Yesterday it was reported that Alberto el Patron was seen being detained at the Orlando International Airport. It was reported that Patron “allegedly roughed up a female companion” in the altercation. Global Force Wrestling stated that they would monitor the situation and also investigate. Paige then claimed that she and El Patron got the police involved after a woman got angry and threw a drink at Patron. According to Paige, she had just found out some bad news regarding her family and was upset when the woman tried to take a picture and things escalated from there.

And then audio recording relating to the alleged domestic incident at an airport involving Alberto El Patron and Paige, and it appears to depict an emotional argument between the two. In the audio, El Patron and Paige appear to be arguing with El Patron saying something about “calling the cops…Let’s do it. Get the cops.” He appears to be speaking to Paige, who replies, “Just stay out of my life. Leave me the f**k alone. I’m trying to get away from you.”

– The witness to the altercation spoke with heavy.com, here are some highlights…

* The woman claims that the two were arguing, with Paige screaming that Del Rio had been “doing coke for two-days straight” and called him “abusive.”

* While Paige claimed that she and Patron called the police on the woman after she threw a drink on him, the witness claims that “none of that happened,” adding that Paige screamed, “You’re so abusive to me” to Patron during their argument.

* At one point, Patron said, “Check her bag, she’s got all the coke in it, it’s all hers,” the witness claims.

* The witness admits to discreetly attempting to take pictures of Paige as she walked and talked on the phone until she was noticed. Paige walked back into the restaurant and then came back out, arguing with a “soaked Patron.” The witness continued, adding that Paige started to yell at Patron, stating “He was soaked and she was saying, ‘You’re such an abusive husband, I hate you. You’ve ruined my life, you’ve ruined my career.’”

* In regards to what may have started the argument, the witness stated that Patron said inflammatory comments about one of Paige’s family members, adding “From what I gather, he said something like, ‘I hope your f***ing uncle dies tomorrow, and grabs her wrist because he was mad she was on the phone for so long. They wanted to leave, so he got mad and grabbed her wrist. She got upset and threw water on him and she ran out.”

Well I dont think he can be of any hep to her if hes in denial about who she is but

Really I dont think she can be helped at all cuz you cant tell a dopey bitch a damn thing and they all be addicted to the drama. This is going to end bad just as we all new it was going to.
Made more sense to comment here. No it's looking unlikely, he might feel the same and just be venting frustrations. Why people do that online I don't know but the world is weird. Yeah it's sad and a waste of talent. It will probably make things difficult for current and future couples on the roster too.

Yeah it's sad and a waste of talent

Is it though? It looks to me like her talents are jizz and drama and I dont think she has quite lived up to her potential .

If you have everything on earth and you throw it away its something but im not sure tragic is the right word.

Tragic is for accidents this is just white trash being white trash .

Is it though? It looks to me like her talents are jizz and drama and I dont think she has quite lived up to her potential .

If you have everything on earth and you throw it away its something but im not sure tragic is the right word.

Tragic is for accidents this is just white trash being white trash .
She absolutely hasn't lived up to her potential but she did have huge upside at one time. Whether she can ever salvage some of that or even deserves the chance to after all that has gone on remains to be seen. It's stupidity for sure but that doesn't mean it can't be a shame too if things continue to escalate. It has put wwe in a pretty difficult position too, some people are just waiting to blame them for it all.

She absolutely hasn't lived up to her potential but she did have huge upside at one time. Whether she can ever salvage some of that or even deserves the chance to after all that has gone on remains to be seen. It's stupidity for sure but that doesn't mean it can't be a shame too if things continue to escalate. It has put wwe in a pretty difficult position too, some people are just waiting to blame them for it all.

I dont blame WWE for any of it. Im pretty sure no one was like hey bevis you should do a gangbang then run of with albert the river on a year long coke binge

I do hope at some point that she pulls it together but in the meantime I will be amused at her white trash antics as I said I love that shit.

If I should meet her I will try to set her straight but I doubt she will listen. Some folks me included just have to learn everything the hardway.

If you still get onto this path in nanystate wwe than there was probably no hope for avoiding it. Shes a real life wild woman and just isnt about to be giving a fuck at this moment in time.

Im guessing that these 2 have a serious coke problem at this moment in time and that this is going to be the first of many incidents like this

I dont blame WWE for any of it. Im pretty sure no one was like hey bevis you should do a gangbang then run of with albert the river on a year long coke binge

I do hope at some point that she pulls it together but in the meantime I will be amused at her white trash antics as I said I love that shit.

If I should meet her I will try to set her straight but I doubt she will listen. Some folks me included just have to learn everything the hardway.

If you still get onto this path in nanystate wwe than there was probably no hope for avoiding it. Shes a real life wild woman and just isnt about to be giving a fuck at this moment in time.

Im guessing that these 2 have a serious coke problem at this moment in time and that this is going to be the first of many incidents like this
Me either but we both know these people exist and some of them aren't even necessarily wrestling fans and just enjoy it being dragged through the mud. It's obvious now that they were proven right on not wanting to risk them on the same brand. The sex tape was a non issue for me really she was a victim there but at the same time in today's world you have to be smarter with that kind of stuff and you can't be shocked by it.

Yeah hopefully they both sort their shit out sooner rather than later. Yeah you're right it could have been a hell of a lot worse in other time periods. You see Del Rio poking fun at some of the guys who like to do nerdy stuff and tow the company line and wonder how he thinks that it worse than being in negative news stories nearly every month. I wouldn't be surprised if she's out of the wrestling business in five years doing some reality shows and making a fool of herself. That's one of the better outcomes.

– A second of Paige’s siblings is speaking out, claiming that Alberto El Patron has been abusing her. Roy Knight shared a story regarding the audio of El Patron and Paige’s airport altercation to his Facebook page and alleged that he has seen pictures of El Patron’s physical abuse, and that El Patron is trying to get her fired from WWE.

You can see a couple of comments that Knight (real name Roy Bevis) posted below. In them he writes, “We got pics from the last 6 months bro of her beating I’m glad she’s finally sticking up for yourself..the reason there fighting yesterday is cause my uncle on his last legs in hospital and he wished him dead.” When asked if he’s spoken with El Patron, Bevis wrote, “No bud I’d go back to jail if I see him,,I’m a family Mann [sic] now but he’s pushing it..won’t even let her bk too [sic] WWE.”

He added that “He’s trying to get her the sack [fired] cause he don’t want her there.”

The post comes after Roy and Paige’s brother Zack Bevis accused El Patron of assaulting Paige. Their father Ricky Knight posted late last night to his account, seemingly referencing the situation, “I will not keep quiet for ever think on.”

She never really had a chance being brought up in a family of white trash carnies.

I remember like 10 years ago her mom went into hiding for several months and Paige wound up hospitalized after a breakdown. Her dad and step-brother were arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment. Obviously they patched things up, but still must have been a very traumatic event.

Last edited:
I blame the parents.

I'd say it's a shame but quite frankly I'm not bothered.

Found it strange WWE brought Del Rio back in the first place when he came back.

Anyone who criticized the relationship from the beginning got put on blast. But I think it got bad once that tape was released.

That's sad if the allegations are true :( I really hope not but it doesn't look good /:

I blame the parents.

I'd say it's a shame but quite frankly I'm not bothered.

Found it strange WWE brought Del Rio back in the first place when he came back.
There is nothing strange about WWE desperately trying to get any Mexican over no matter what.

Back