The SF 49ers new HC, GM & QB?

Story about every QB from Cousins to Jimmy G being "in play" for us. Everything is speculation, and Jay sucks.

Better hope you land Cousins somehow. I think he would do well out west.

Story about every QB from Cousins to Jimmy G being "in play" for us. Everything is speculation, and Jay sucks.
Better hope you land Cousins somehow. I think he would do well out west.

out of all these rumored QB's, i think Cousins would flourish more under Shanahan than Cutler, Tyrod, etc

I prefer Romo or Cutler and draft a QB in the later rounds.

Cutler would be a mistake. Ever since he left Denver thats all hes ever been. I agree about drafting a qb though.

Cutler would be a mistake. Ever since he left Denver thats all hes ever been. I agree about drafting a qb though.

Kirk Cousins in play for SF now. I like Romo but Cousins is tied to the Shanahan's.

Kirk Cousins in play for SF now. I like Romo but Cousins is tied to the Shanahan's.

I'd much rather see Cousins land there. Romo only has a few years left and the 49ers are in full on rebuild mode, Romo doesn't have the time for that.

I'm not a 49ers fan, but I have a lot of love for the franchise. Jerry Rice, possible GOAT, Young was my favorite QB growing up behind Farve, and unlike a lot of people I loved T.O. as long as he wasnt playing the Pack.

Cousins is a real gunslinger and with quality weapons he can put up some points. I like his attitude.

GB will be very good next year, the Boys are definitely back and if San Fran gets it together it'll be just like the 90's all over again.

I'd much rather see Cousins land there. Romo only has a few years left and the 49ers are in full on rebuild mode, Romo doesn't have the time for that.

I'm not a 49ers fan, but I have a lot of love for the franchise. Jerry Rice, possible GOAT, Young was my favorite QB growing up behind Farve, and unlike a lot of people I loved T.O. as long as he wasnt playing the Pack.

Cousins is a real gunslinger and with quality weapons he can put up some points. I like his attitude.

GB will be very good next year, the Boys are definitely back and if San Fran gets it together it'll be just like the 90's all over again.

With a good draft and Romo at the helm the Niners can move up quickly. They're already signing free agents already. @Fugazy

With a good draft and Romo at the helm the Niners can move up quickly. They're already signing free agents already. @Fugazy

I'd be far too afraid for how frail he's shown to be. If the line can't keep him clean that could get ugly.

But going from joke to contender can happen quickly in the NFL...

HC: Josh McDaniels
GM: Nick Caserio
QB: Jimmy Garoppolo
Sounds like the pats are going to keep garoppolo. I saw an article on br saying the 9ers were looking at Brian hoyer. I sorta threw up in my mouth.

I'd be far too afraid for how frail he's shown to be. If the line can't keep him clean that could get ugly.

I'm curious how Romo would look in a 49error uniform. Dallas had one of the best o-line last season. Niners had the worst.

Why trade for him. If he wont resign with them then we can just wait until next year

Du0hT6p.gif

I do.

<{titihmm}>

Back