The SF 49ers new HC, GM & QB?

Maybe Cutler but definitely not Kaep. Lynch and Shanahan will start with a clean slate at QB.
Think both would be interesting with Shanahan as HC. Gase had Cutler playing great before he left for the dolphins but the guy misses like 5-6 games a year plus he's 33 now and seems to be a huge douche. If we could somehow land him and Romo then just throw the other one after one dies.

Think both would be interesting with Shanahan as HC. Gase had Cutler playing great before he left for the dolphins but the guy misses like 5-6 games a year plus he's 33 now and seems to be a huge douche. If we could somehow land him and Romo then just throw the other one after one dies.

Depending on where Romo lands will change a lot of teams plans with the draft too. I don't like Kaep's throwing motion. Too much windup like a baseball pitcher.

I hate the Seabirds more than any team in the NFL. But their defense is good every year. @Adamant @Coolthulu @Exi-Meta-Tran-Man @NewbZor

www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article132650344.html

What I can say about the Seahawks........

Sherman is a motor mouthed thunder cunt prone to outrageous displays of donkery

Russell Wilson is a dead eyed weirdo who owns an island where he hunts people for sport.

Pete Carroll is decrepit old fuck I'd love to jackknife powerbomb and drop off at an old folks home

BUT

They got a winning formula & their defense is not to be trifled with.

<[analyzed}>

What I can say about the Seahawks........

Sherman is a motor mouthed thunder cunt prone to outrageous displays of donkery

Russell Wilson is a dead eyed weirdo who owns an island where he hunts people for sport.

Pete Carroll is decrepit old fuck I'd love to jackknife powerbomb and drop off at an old folks home

BUT

They got a winning formula & their defense is not to be trifled with.

<[analyzed}>

preview.php

Story about every QB from Cousins to Jimmy G being "in play" for us. Everything is speculation, and Jay sucks.

Better hope you land Cousins somehow. I think he would do well out west.

Back