The SF 49ers new HC, GM & QB?

If he was a man, he would. Regardless of what some of his teammates or any idiots out there think about it, he's poison for the locker room and needs to be cut out and discarded like the malignant tumor he is.
huh.gif

I feel for the 49ers fans, but I don't wish success upon Jed York in any way. Hope they go winless next year.

We we're such a physical team on both sides of the ball. The rotating retiree door with Willis and Borland didn't help. Also not being able to resign anyone hurt the team. I really can't think of any big re-signing's besides Bowman.

2FRq_-n1u6Gc_z1VFEaagaw7lnXZtNe2OTuifgUAaDQ.jpg
Vernon Davis?

If he was a man, he would. Regardless of what some of his teammates or any idiots out there think about it, he's poison for the locker room and needs to be cut out and discarded like the malignant tumor he is.

Kaep's time has come and gone. His only option to play is the CFL.

This is just speculation. Free agency hasnt started yet, we dont have a gm and our coach has been pretty busy.

That said i like that move better than trading for Jimmy G but no way it happens. Hes gonna get franchised imo.

Shanahan groomed Cousins in Washington so it makes sense.

Shanahan groomed Cousins in Washington so it makes sense.
Makes sense why he would want him, hence the speculation. We need a qb for sure but we arent a qb away from contending. I'd rather build from the bottom up instead of starting with a QB and building our way down.

Plus I don't have a lot of faith in Cousins throwing to Vance McDonald and Quinton Patton over Jordan Reed, Desean Jaccson, and Pierre Garcon.

I'm actually really excited for Shanahan. Unlike Tomsula and Chip, both of whom gave me diarrhea when I found out they were hired as HC, I feel Shanahan will actually build us a good team. Maybe I'm being a little too optimistic, but I'll go out on a limb and predict a 7-9 season.

Makes sense why he would want him, hence the speculation. We need a qb for sure but we arent a qb away from contending. I'd rather build from the bottom up instead of starting with a QB and building our way down.

Plus I don't have a lot of faith in Cousins throwing to Vance McDonald and Quinton Patton over Jordan Reed, Desean Jaccson, and Pierre Garcon.

Sounds like Cousins wants to come to SF with Shanahan Jr.

I'm actually really excited for Shanahan. Unlike Tomsula and Chip, both of whom gave me diarrhea when I found out they were hired as HC, I feel Shanahan will actually build us a good team. Maybe I'm being a little too optimistic, but I'll go out on a limb and predict a 7-9 season.

Hope he doesn't back out or Jed's fucked.

Lol, he'll just promote one of the lower level coaches they already have.
If this ends up happening I'm not sure how I watch another game. Can't believe Cleveland's been putting up with shit like this for years

Back