The Seven Five (Netflix documentary)

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's about one of the most corrupt police divisions in history, takes place in the late 70's through the early 90's. These cops basically became hitmen for the organized crime units. Very good documentary with interviews from the key players involved.

The guy in the red shirt was the evil brains behind the op, Michael Dowd.

I love documentaries. If this turns out to be good then I would say thanks very much. Now off to Netflix.

I love documentaries. If this turns out to be good then I would say thanks very much. Now off to Netflix.

I happened upon it yesterday, by chance - I hope you like it.
It's crazy to think what bad cops were into before cameras and smartphones.

Watched it about a month or so ago....crazy story.

Welcome to the land of fuck.

Watched it a while ago, good doc. He was on Rogan's podcast, that's how I heard about it.

Yeah its very good, I like it, still watching about less than half way to go, thanks. These guys were scum

My favorite part was when Kenny and Michael go back to Kennys house after they couldnt abduct the lady and they were being surveiled. Kenny has turned already and they get their and Kenny says "hold on I need to see if my wife is dress". Michael sees the house empty and ask wheres all the furniture and Kenny says you know Im selling the house and Michael talks about how the motherfucker had good answers to what he had to ask, LMAO.

My favorite part was when Kenny and Michael go back to Kennys house after they couldnt abduct the lady and they were being surveiled. Kenny has turned already and they get their and Kenny says "hold on I need to see if my wife is dress". Michael sees the house empty and ask wheres all the furniture and Kenny says you know Im selling the house and Michael talks about how the motherfucker had good answers to what he had to ask, LMAO.

Michael is a sociopath to the bone. Even the gangsters knew he was one of them. Kenny was the numbers guy but he had a conscience.

It's about one of the most corrupt police divisions in history, takes place in the late 70's through the early 90's. These cops basically became hitmen for the organized crime units. Very good documentary with interviews from the key players involved.

The guy in the red shirt was the evil brains behind the op, Michael Dowd.
Love these kinds of docs, been searching on Netflix for something new to watch. Will check it out tonight, thanks!

I would also add:
. The Keepers - 'Who Killed Sister Cathy?', 2017
. Making a Murder, 2015

Back