The senri appreciation thread

Saw a picture today and thought, "senri would appreciate this".

Not that I even know who, or what, he... 'It', is.

Them flowing metaphors though.

Attachments

• jan-kriwol-tugging.jpg
    jan-kriwol-tugging.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 10
Saw a picture today and thought, "senri would appreciate this".

Not that I even know who, or what, he... 'It', is.

Them flowing metaphors though.

Very good find Mr JM, you can see the man trying to break away the dimensions of reality in an effort to show the world that we are all shackled men, tricked to walk the paths of others before us. A path to nowhere. I'll show you the way, believe that i can lead you to a better world.

man-walking-stairs.gif

He makes a lot of sense once you get used to the accent. His flesh is of the old blood marinating with the juices of the ancient ones. Let that knowledge grip you, succumb to the ecstacy, yes, yesss, you are assimilating. Let it caress your innermost places of senriism. Just remember to wear a turtleneck sweater if you ever have a sleepover... = )

He makes a lot of sense once you get used to the accent. His flesh is of the old blood marinating with the juices of the ancient ones. Let that knowledge grip you, succumb to the ecstacy, yes, yesss, you are assimilating. Let it caress your innermost places of senriism. Just remember to wear a turtleneck sweater if you ever have a sleepover... = )

Dammit Mr Move, i really despise turtlenecks. Such poor fashion, never mention such words.
giphy.gif

As the heavens proposed a ring to symbolize marriage as if it rained it's burning angelic love on each of us. A boxer's ring wraps much more than a finger, but his whole body, welcoming the masochist flaming desire, like on ant crawling a wide erect latina nipple, like one grain of salt spreading melting across a thirsty pup's tongue. For when you shadow box in anticipation for your next session the ropes conjoin you with a new lover it births, it borderlines divine self fellatio.
US_BoxingECFA.jpg

Canelo accepts the black holes^

As the heavens proposed a ring to symbolize marriage as if it rained it's burning angelic love on each of us. A boxer's ring wraps much more than a finger, but his whole body, welcoming the masochist flaming desire, like on ant crawling a wide erect latina nipple, like one grain of salt spreading melting across a thirsty pup's tongue. For when you shadow box in anticipation for your next session the ropes conjoin you with a new lover it births, it borderlines divine self fellatio.
US_BoxingECFA.jpg

Canelo accepts the black holes^

you're on the right track, except for the fellatio talk, settle down with the naughtiness. We need the poetry of life.

Yeah yeah. You don't "suck on the eternal thought-straw" and all that. You absorb the essence.

Senri is marinating in all of our juices, we are marinating in all of his. This means that all of our juices will eventually become the same, and with that all of our beings will come together as one. And if we are all one, then peace can thrive inside of us all. We, as humanity, can indeed thrive inside of each other.

Senri is marinating in all of our juices, we are marinating in all of his. This means that all of our juices will eventually become the same, and with that all of our beings will come together as one. And if we are all one, then peace can thrive inside of us all. We, as humanity, can indeed thrive inside of each other.

happy-lurking.gif

Back