The senri appreciation thread

Sunfish

Martinez Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Post your favorite seano stories in here.

The thread title itself is soothing. Not sure why. It just IS.

My appreciation is marinating in senri's juices. Or some shit like that.

For Senri

iekfoym.gif

I feel touched in all the necessary places.

Ah yes, welcome my friends to the Citadel of Asterism where all entities shine as bright as the universe that has created us. Here we shall obviate from life's intangible nuisances pertaining to vice, and stress. Here we enlighten, and intensify your senses to see the beauty in this world.

It was a pleasure seeing this thread, thanks to Mr Fish, all can be absorbed when you step within. I eagerly await the arrival of the Antithesis. His intransigent self will not be able to resist the seduction of the accentual realm, he will be gravitated by what is his destiny.

For anyone that has had a stressful day, let the element of water guide your mind to the center being of that of which is yourself. Whether it be a bath or shower, focus on the splashes of the droplets soaking your wet body as it nourishes your skin, opening up the pores to allow the moisture to soak itself inside. Become one with the drops, become one with time, with each breath you take you will slowly be shifted to a different plane of perception as the water droplets migrates down the crevasses of your creation. Enlarge the nostrils to take in the evaporated warmness into you, warming up the body further in preparation for the senses to be heightened. Calm the mind, calm the body. Simply relax and purge the mind of the noises of pain. With enough practice this will allow the dendrites to become excited, with every passing day your mind will create new ideas to be shared by the collective man. Do not worry at all, for if there is any trouble I will be there to help you penetrate the dimensions that were hidden from us. Let me assuage your mind...

tumblr_nmdoclsc3A1rqkgrio1_500.gif

^^^^ Say what you want about the guy but he can write like a motherfucker. Respect.

His poetry is a phallic missile which penetrates the puckered muscle ring of hesitance we all flex in fear when he glides into our area upon the lubricant of knowledge. Unclench, my brothers, so senri can impregnate our inner uterus and breed, within, a fetus of self awareness that will eventually birth an aroused sense of awareness rarely afforded to to beings of muscle and flesh, as we are.

That was my best shot at this.....

His poetry is a phallic missile which penetrates the puckered muscle ring of hesitance we all flex in fear when he glides into our area upon the lubricant of knowledge. Unclench, my brothers, so senri can impregnate our inner uterus and breed, within, a fetus of self awareness that will eventually birth an aroused sense of awareness rarely afforded to to beings of muscle and flesh, as we are.

That was my best shot at this.....

you will be refined through practice my friend. Time will aid your quest.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - my effort from the Haye Briggs thread:

"The flickering reflection of the lights from Hayes perfectly oiled South London brawn will first amaze, then dazzle and finally bewilder as he dances around Briggs's tired flesh.

Hypnotized by this awesome whirling dervish, Briggs can only wait for the inevitable painful penetration of his defenses to leave him on his back, gasping for air, admiring Haye's instruments of destruction."

Probably my favorite poster on here

Ah yes, welcome my friends to the Citadel of Asterism where all entities shine as bright as the universe that has created us. Here we shall obviate from life's intangible nuisances pertaining to vice, and stress. Here we enlighten, and intensify your senses to see the beauty in this world.

It was a pleasure seeing this thread, thanks to Mr Fish, all can be absorbed when you step within. I eagerly await the arrival of the Antithesis. His intransigent self will not be able to resist the seduction of the accentual realm, he will be gravitated by what is his destiny.

For anyone that has had a stressful day, let the element of water guide your mind to the center being of that of which is yourself. Whether it be a bath or shower, focus on the splashes of the droplets soaking your wet body as it nourishes your skin, opening up the pores to allow the moisture to soak itself inside. Become one with the drops, become one with time, with each breath you take you will slowly be shifted to a different plane of perception as the water droplets migrates down the crevasses of your creation. Enlarge the nostrils to take in the evaporated warmness into you, warming up the body further in preparation for the senses to be heightened. Calm the mind, calm the body. Simply relax and purge the mind of the noises of pain. With enough practice this will allow the dendrites to become excited, with every passing day your mind will create new ideas to be shared by the collective man. Do not worry at all, for if there is any trouble I will be there to help you penetrate the dimensions that were hidden from us. Let me assuage your mind...

tumblr_nmdoclsc3A1rqkgrio1_500.gif
200w.gif

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - my effort from the Haye Briggs thread:

"The flickering reflection of the lights from Hayes perfectly oiled South London brawn will first amaze, then dazzle and finally bewilder as he dances around Briggs's tired flesh.

Hypnotized by this awesome whirling dervish, Briggs can only wait for the inevitable painful penetration of his defenses to leave him on his back, gasping for air, admiring Haye's instruments of destruction."

Yea Mr Box, you are acclimatizing to a newer form. Absolutely incredible poetry from your oh so very delicious mind. I feel at ease, when i read this.

giphy.gif

Congrats on plats, I hope you're showing that forum how the inner voice flows through the conduits of our meat temples, touching each of us differently but with equal eroticism.

Congrats on plats, I hope you're showing that forum how the inner voice flows through the conduits of our meat temples, touching each of us differently but with equal eroticism.

He is already putting in work, lol

Someone this enlightening doesn't just manifest; he must be born from the cockles of an experienced traveler. Beaten and battered by the rocks, they learned, and recreated themselves as senri, the water that moves around, over, and through you - finding ways to your soul in the cracks of your eternal fabric.

Back