The Seesaw Pass - ForRealFightMoves Instructional

EddieLovesYou

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First gi instructional on the channel. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Mm you just got yourself in a tirangle position... If the person holds your sleeve, (the one outside the triangle) breaks your grip on his belt, you may run into trouble, if he somehow comes up and grabs a hold of your head, your done...

Mm you just got yourself in a tirangle position... If the person holds your sleeve, (the one outside the triangle) breaks your grip on his belt, you may run into trouble, if he somehow comes up and grabs a hold of your head, your done...
Thanks for checking out the video! If you keep your Double DAGs activated and get a good Seesaw motion going, the triangle is nearly impossible to lock up.

Thanks for checking out the video! If you keep your Double DAGs activated and get a good Seesaw motion going, the triangle is nearly impossible to lock up.

The thing is that you need One hand kn The belt, your sleeve is at reach of your oppoent Lfine he breaks that grip your trouble...

Might well as retitle the video 'See-Saw Triangle Escape'.

Not that baiting subs from guard to pass does not have a long and storied history mind you, but one of course should be cognizant of what it is one is really doing.

Last edited:
Might as well retitle the video 'see-saw triangle escape'.

Not that baiting subs from guard to pass does not have a long and storied history, but one should be cognizant of what it is one is really doing.

I don't think it's the same escape...

I don't think it's the same escape...

No not exactly the same; posted video was to illustrate what i was talking about (triangle escapes).

Last edited:
And that worked at a brown belt level tournament huh?

I maybe missing something with the double dag. Before I hurt my knée my triangle was my move. I got to that position all the time. It was just a matter of time before I would figure out my hip movement and hand control. I was just a purple belt back then.

And that worked at a brown belt level tournament huh?

I maybe missing something with the double dag. Before I hurt my knée my triangle was my move. I got to that position all the time. It was just a matter of time before I would figure out my hip movement and hand control. I was just a purple belt back then.

Sorry to hear about your injury. Did you hurt your knee trying to triangle someone from this strong passing position? I could see that happening.

Did all of you miss the joke, or is my sarcasm meter broken?

Last edited:
Back