The "secret" of McGregor's sucess is actually a well known secret

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Called the book "the Secret"

McGregor first saw the movie, then started reading the book thanks to his sister, which taught him one main concept - if you visualize something, you can eventually obtain it

One of McGregors tweets before he became famous back in 2014 was

"Get in. Get rich. Get out"

mcgregs.JPG

Does anyone also notice how he always refers to it as the "fighting game", instead of just fighting. While this guy has an incredible work ethic, determination and heart, hes also smart and his main motivation is money over statistics.

This is exactly what hes doing with the Mayweather fight - so I would not be surprised to find that Eddie Alvarez would be his last UFC fight, and he would be the first fight to ever retire from the UFC while being stripped of two championship belts, at two weight classes, that he never defended

McGregor is now more of a brand than a fighter, he can explore almost any area of entertainment , from acting, to promoting, to public appearance to fashion and make great amounts of money doing it, while still staying n the spotlight which he flourishes in

McGregor has also witnessed an MMA fighter die in a fight he watched live - and now that he has a child, he doesnt want to expose himself to potential head injuries, even though he hasnt really received much damage/head trauma during his mainstream MMA career

Nate Diaz must also be very upset as well, missing out on his HUGE payday of a 3rd fight

Apparently he used the Law of Attraction to get the best parking space at the gym everyday and moved on to using it to win world championships

He's a good to very good fighter that learned self promotion and tried to model himself after his idol Ali but wound up looking far more WWE -which worked. He'll not go down as a legendary fighter like his heroes tho he'll be damn richer.

c2d.jpg

His secret:

Being a good, not special, fighter

Getting all the breaks

Getting the company behind him

Having a big Twitter following

Fighters just need to tap into the same casual libtard demographic that Conor has enraptured.

Oh wait, they can't because they only like Conor. Sorry, fighters!

That motherfucker played all you cucks. Dudes like Overpressure obsess over him. It's been glorious to witness.

The secret is big Irish balls.

His secret:

Being a good, not special, fighter

Getting all the breaks

Getting the company behind him

Having a big Twitter following
was it breaks that knocked out aldo and eddie?

One time I watched the secret and thought about getting play and later I walked up to a chick at a hotel desk and got her number. Later that night things worked out for me, but I'm very good to look at, so maybe people with the talent have to be tricked into believing it. Still a dumb movie.

Called the book "the Secret"

McGregor first saw the movie, then started reading the book thanks to his sister, which taught him one main concept - if you visualize something, you can eventually obtain it

One of McGregors tweets before he became famous back in 2014 was

"Get in. Get rich. Get out"

View attachment 240767

Does anyone also notice how he always refers to it as the "fighting game", instead of just fighting. While this guy has an incredible work ethic, determination and heart, hes also smart and his main motivation is money over statistics.

This is exactly what hes doing with the Mayweather fight - so I would not be surprised to find that Eddie Alvarez would be his last UFC fight, and he would be the first fight to ever retire from the UFC while being stripped of two championship belts, at two weight classes, that he never defended

McGregor is now more of a brand than a fighter, he can explore almost any area of entertainment , from acting, to promoting, to public appearance to fashion and make great amounts of money doing it, while still staying n the spotlight which he flourishes in

McGregor has also witnessed an MMA fighter die in a fight he watched live - and now that he has a child, he doesnt want to expose himself to potential head injuries, even though he hasnt really received much damage/head trauma during his mainstream MMA career

Nate Diaz must also be very upset as well, missing out on his HUGE payday of a 3rd fight

IN THIS... McGregor is right. He is winning THIS Game for sure.... still............fukem..HE is not getting any of my money... But the azz sure has been getting my TIME bitching about him...so fukem again..!!

Back