Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
look, it's Trump's black guy voter!!!! I've always wondered what that guy's story is and if that wig is a a one piece with the beard...if so, where can we buy? I don't see it on the MAGA store. And look at that dude behind him, both of them actually. LOL

michaeltheblackman.jpg

to be honest, when I saw the video, I was thinking they were in black face or something. I was about to comment, until I saw your post haha. The beard and his hair are so unkempt that they look fake.

Man... This is so fucking weird.

This mother fucker woke up one day all bright eyed and bushy tailed, and exclaimed, "TODAYS THE DAY I FUCK MY LIFE UP!"

How do you not know there's consequences for lying to the feds?

Actually, I believe there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault in that area. She could actually file a police report.

She won't though, because reasons.
"I just want to be left alone, I didn't ask for this attention."

Or she's just lying.

I like how you acknowledge this being a ridiculous legal case that would be laughed out of the courts, but are totally fine with it being used to a ruin somebody. That's a despicable stance to take. It doesn't matter to you at all if a case can actually be proven, as long as nobody goes to jail.

Smears are A-Okay!
We're not discussing whether she is lying or not. That's a goalpost shift. Stop doing that, it's hacky and dishonest.

Not being appointed to the Supreme Court is not "ruining" somebody. And I have no problem with a moral standard that says a person might not belong on the Supreme Court even though they cannot currently be put into prison for anything. Appointing Justices is about more than reviewing the outstanding criminal charges against them. That you have to be instructed in this speaks poorly of your parents.

Accuracy, please.

She isn't the 'Jane Doe' who made the allegation in the letter sent to Harris. She is a person who heard about it and falsely claimed that it was herself. There is still a Jane Doe with an allegation.

Are you 5 years old?

We're not discussing whether she is lying or not. That's a goalpost shift. Stop doing that, it's hacky and dishonest.

No, its kind of the crux of the entire ordeal. Whether or not her story is credible. Its not by any stretch, but you don't care. Just as long as hurts people you don't like.

Again, despicable.

Not being appointed to the Supreme Court is not "ruining" somebody. And I have no problem with a moral standard that says a person might not belong on the Supreme Court even though they cannot currently be put into prison for anything.

Moral standard based on what? An obvious as it gets smear campaign? You have no moral standard if you find that type of thing acceptable.

"Sorry, your decades of hard work and upstanding behavior doesn't count for shit, because some lady told a vague story about you in high school that can't be backed up by anything at all. We're just going to take her word for it though. Bye now."

Pathetic.

This doesn't mean Ford lied. A random left-leaning activist made a false allegation to try and dogpile Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh's body language read guilty in my opinion, the party life, the drinking, the sexual slang on his yearbook, it fits. But there's no solid proof, so there's nothing that legally could be done about it. All you can do is make a guess one way or another.

This doesn't mean Ford lied. A random left-leaning activist made a false allegation to try and dogpile Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh's body language read guilty in my opinion, the party life, the drinking, the sexual slang on his yearbook, it fits. But there's no solid proof, so there's nothing that legally could be done about it. All you can do is make a guess one way or another.
And you touched goats inappropriately twenty years ago
You post style tells me so
You should be banned

Or do we only apply this standard to people you don’t like

No, its kind of the crux of the entire ordeal. Whether or not her story is credible. Its not by any stretch, but you don't care. Just as long as hurts people you don't like.

Again, despicable.

Moral standard based on what? An obvious as it gets smear campaign? You have no moral standard if you find that type of thing acceptable.

"Sorry, your decades of hard work and upstanding behavior doesn't count for shit, because some lady told a vague story about you in high school that can't be backed up by anything at all. We're just going to take her word for it though. Bye now."

Pathetic.
No, you're not following the discussion (and you know this, but are pretending not to). You wanted reasons why Ford would not press charges. You were given good reasons, aside from whatever private reasons she might have had.

The reasoning is solid, of course. Let's say a nominee had a history of stealing things, but wasn't turned in. The people he stole from may not want to be made whole, but yet may feel like it's important for the nation to know that he's a thief. There are many of these sorts of examples that, for different reasons, could potentially disqualify a nominee but not subject the nominee to other legal or civil action.

My prediction is that you'll try to move the goalposts again, but I'm not going to allow you to do that. You should know by now that these silly boy tactics never work on me.

No, you're not following the discussion (and you know this, but are pretending not to). You wanted reasons why Ford would not press charges. You were given good reasons, aside from whatever private reasons she might have had.

They aren't good reasons. She was allegedly sexually assaulted, which is as serious as it gets. She's willing to go in front of the entire world to tell her story, including the Senate and the FBI, but won't file a police report? Makes sense.

The reasoning is solid, of course. Let's say a nominee had a history of stealing things, but wasn't turned in. The people he stole from may not want to be made whole, but yet may feel like it's important for the nation to know that he's a thief.

Yeah, and you would be totally fine if there was absolutely no proof to anything of the sort. You think people with bullshit stories should get a platform to smear people.

That's so utterly disgusting, and speaks a lot to the type of human being you are.

My prediction is that you'll try to move the goalposts again, but I'm not going to allow you to do that. You should know by now that these silly boy tactics never work on me.

I'm not moving any goalposts. You're totally fine with smear campaigns. That's all you've said.

Here's a list of people who surprised over this:

'I was angry, and I sent it out': Woman admits she fabricated a claim about writing an anonymous letter that accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault

Munro-Leighton, who said she called Congress multiple times to oppose Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court, also admitted she "just wanted to get attention" and that her actions were "just a ploy."

https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accuser-judy-munro-leighton-2018-11

Is this for real?

'I was angry, and I sent it out': Woman admits she fabricated a claim about writing an anonymous letter that accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault

Munro-Leighton, who said she called Congress multiple times to oppose Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court, also admitted she "just wanted to get attention" and that her actions were "just a ploy."

https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accuser-judy-munro-leighton-2018-11

Woman needs to serve a nice long sentence in jail to think about her actions and hope it will get the attention of other attention seeking ones to not follow the same path

It really irks me that someone can just make an accusation up as serious as it is and almost ruin a persons reputation, family, career etc just bc she felt the need for attention. Like Kav or not it is plain wrong and no excuse for it what so ever

Last edited:
Alec Baldwin's statements seem appropriate for this thread:

I realize that it has become a sport to tag people w as many negative charges and defaming allegations as possible for the purposes of clickbait entertainment.

They aren't good reasons. She was allegedly sexually assaulted, which is as serious as it gets. She's willing to go in front of the entire world to tell her story, including the Senate and the FBI, but won't file a police report? Makes sense.

Yeah, and you would be totally fine if there was absolutely no proof to anything of the sort. You think people with bullshit stories should get a platform to smear people.

That's so utterly disgusting, and speaks a lot to the type of human being you are.

I'm not moving any goalposts. You're totally fine with smear campaigns. That's all you've said.
Again, the conversation we're having is about her reasons for not pressing charges. You were given two legal reasons and one personal reason. If you fail to accept that it's reasonable that a person would want America to know about a nominee's behavior, yet not press charges, I can't beat it into you. You either understand the very simple concept or you don't.

It's funny this discussion is still going, it's going to be one of those 9-11 Truther conspiracies that goes on for decades. Instead of Truthers, we should call them Boofers.

Back