Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
This argument is STILL going on???

My god.....can these Liberals in this forum please SHUT UP ALREADY?!?!

IT'S OVER, PEOPLE!! HE'S NOW IN THE SUPREME COURT!

MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY!!! <codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>
Ford lost , get over it !

Irl they would interview the other guy in the room (Judge), but they didn’t. Once again you’re too partisan to think honestly about this. And in typical fashion you resort to name calling.

It’s hilarious that you expect better posts from people when you’re a fucking hostile asshole. Smh

My understanding is that the FBI interviewed Judge along with Smyth, the therapist, the lady best friend and the supposed witnesses of the college incident - but the lady from the college incident declined to be interviewed.

Do you have info stating otherwise?

Edit: not Ramerez, but 1 of her alleged witnesses.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the Senate there. But yes, the FBI interviewed him and he said he didn’t remember anything.

"I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes. I am knowingly submitting this letter under penalty of felony."- Mark Judge

"I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes. I am knowingly submitting this letter under penalty of felony."- Mark Judge
Also noting he doesn't wish to be questioned.

Everyone knows him and Kavanaugh were raging alcoholics and probably well known jock assholes back in the day. That was the optics problem and let's be honest, Dr Ford wasn't making shit up or forgetting who SHE FELT assaulted her.

Also noting he doesn't wish to be questioned.

Everyone knows him and Kavanaugh were raging alcoholics and probably well known jock assholes back in the day. That was the optics problem and let's be honest, Dr Ford wasn't making shit up or forgetting who SHE FELT assaulted her.

And yet Judge was interviewed by the FBI.

Oh, and I think it's more likely than not that Ford took another situation that happened to her and changed a few details to make Kavanaugh the center of it.

ie- 4 boys attacked her in her late teens and she changed it to "Kavanaugh and Judge attacked me when I was 14 or 13 or 15 - I dont really know when it was, where it was, how I got to or from the place, etc."

My theory is much more plausible than that shit story she's telling.

BTW, why is it that those that believe Kavanaugh only state the known facts and those that believe Ford keep spreading lies about the story?

Further investigation of his past regarding these allegations doesn't seem necessary. I get that the "week-long" investigation was never meant to be thorough at all (it was meant to end itself ASAP) and that some people are upset about that. Further background investigation seems like a waste of resources and political capital. The accuser Avenatti is representing doesn't appear credible, the Ford allegation has been looked into enough to determine that it's inconclusive, and the others are not worth looking into. We have enough information to determine that Kav is a dishonest man with a terrible attitude, and it was a very big mistake to put such a vengeful partisan on the Supreme Court, but that's the way it is.

Graham's description of interactions with protestors, "saliva all over my jacket".

What Graham does well is maintain a civil tone while strongly critiquing the incivility of the left.

I love these videos of various senators, on either side, speaking about other senators. They always preface with "I actually very much like and respect senator [insert name]", and then proceeds to talk of stuff that makes that senator seem awful. It is straight up Game of Thrones two facing. I used to listen to C-SPAN when I used to do a lot of driving for work. Funny stuff.

Can we go over beleive all victims and her story not adding up for a few more pages

I love these videos of various senators, on either side, speaking about other senators. They always preface with "I actually very much like and respect senator [insert name]", and then proceeds to talk of stuff that makes that senator seem awful. It is straight up Game of Thrones two facing. I used to listen to C-SPAN when I used to do a lot of driving for work. Funny stuff.

I honestly believe many of them like each other despite political differences. The Senate has long had stronger traditions of collegiality than the House. Graham here separates his personal feelings from his political ones and simply says all senatorial candidates should be asked whether they agree with Feinstein on this. So his point is more specific than she is awful. It's that he thinks it makes for an awful political strategy. I'd argue that given how badly polls shifted way from Dems in key races due to l'affaire Kavanaugh, that he's almost certainly correct.

Similarly, I've seen several people make memes out of a photo of Feinstein and Heitkamp speaking together in a hallway, always to the effect that Feinstein is bullying Heitkamp. I actually take the body language to suggest a somewhat intimate familiarity with one another.

And yet Judge was interviewed by the FBI.

Oh, and I think it's more likely than not that Ford took another situation that happened to her and changed a few details to make Kavanaugh the center of it.

ie- 4 boys attacked her in her late teens and she changed it to "Kavanaugh and Judge attacked me when I was 14 or 13 or 15 - I dont really know when it was, where it was, how I got to or from the place, etc."

My theory is much more plausible than that shit story she's telling.
The FBI asked Judge "tell us what you know"...he said "nothing"...no further questions. There is a difference between the FBI doing criminal investigations and doing background checks. There is no digging when someone says "don't know, don't want to talk"...

Also, if the Republicans were serious about finding out what happened, they would have subpoenaed Mark Judge. They didn't want the answers, you don't have to dodge that, both sides played politics, you don't have to pick a side to state the obvious. It was pretty clear that if Dems got to question Judge, it would have come out that him and Kavanaugh were raging alcoholics in high school and college. It wouldn't have spoken to whether they tried to rape Ford or not, but it would have ruined his confirmation, and Kavanaugh's outright and hilarious lying about this drinking and what certain terms meant would have been seen as a disqualifying farce.

He's on the court now, if you're still going to discuss it, just discuss it like a normal person looking at what happened from a reality standpoint and from an unbiased political standpoint.

I think he was there in a room with Ford, he was a raging alcoholic and a dipshit generally at that point in his life...and that it shouldn't have disqualified him from being on the supreme court (even though if all that was confirmed, they would have railroaded him).

Graham's description of interactions with protestors, "saliva all over my jacket".

What Graham does well is maintain a civil tone while strongly critiquing the incivility of the left.

He also said that if he becomes Speaker of the House, he's going after Feinstein.

Another reason to root for the Republicans keeping the House.

I honestly believe many of them like each other despite political differences. The Senate has long had stronger traditions of collegiality than the House. Graham here separates his personal feelings from his political ones and simply says all senatorial candidates should be asked whether they agree with Feinstein on this. So his point is more specific than she is awful. It's that he thinks it makes for an awful political strategy. I'd argue that given how badly polls shifted way from Dems in key races due to l'affaire Kavanaugh, that he's almost certainly correct.

Similarly, I've seen several people make memes out of a photo of Feinstein and Heitkamp speaking together in a hallway, always to the effect that Feinstein is bullying Heitkamp. I actually take the body language to suggest a somewhat intimate familiarity with one another.

I'd much rather have them working out their differences via sucker punches (and hair-pulling for the ladies Senators) like in South Korea and Taiwan, rather than be all passive-agressive about it and proceed to use other people as disposable pawns in their proxy wars.

Also, if Feinstein cares for women half as much as she claims to be, she would be the one leading the investigation to see who betrayed Ford's confidentiality and leaked that letter and hold them accountable. But we haven't heard a peep about that since.

I'd much rather have them working out their differences via sucker punches (and hair-pulling for the ladies Senators) like in South Korea and Taiwan, rather than be all passive-agressive about it and proceed to use other people as disposable pawns in their proxy wars.

Also, if Feinstein cares for women half as much as she claims to be, she would be the one leading the investigation to see who betrayed Ford's confidentiality and leaked that letter and hold them accountable. But we haven't heard a peep about that since.

Because she knows it was HER OFFICE that leaked it.

Nope, not me. I think using violence and incivility has a bad way of snowballing. I think the Dem leadership should be ashamed of how they are egging on their protesters to greater and greater lengths. We already had a Bernie Bro try and assassinate multiple congressmen.

It doesn't have to be this way.

that bullshit about her not wanting it leaked was just a way for the republicans to play nice with her

nobody cared about that on either side, including Ford. they just never expected her to have to come forward, any other president would have pulled the nomination
and they thought at the very least Kavanaugh would drop out

where it totally backfired was uniting the republican party, nobody saw that coming

Maybe she thinks that's going to energize her base. I believe that's going to energize the Republicans.

Biden is actually smart by not wanting to stoke the fire and said this regarding a Trump impeachment.
"I hope they don't. I don't think there's a basis for doing that right now,"

Now, I do not believe him at all. At least he's smart enough to say it though.

I'm trying to convince my brother to vote for Ted Cruz over Beto and my biggest push is...do you want to spend the next two years trying to impeach Trump/Kavanaugh? Or do you want to move forward and focus on 2020?
Why would anyone want to spend the next two years trying to impeach Trump or Kavanaugh.
it's a waste of time and energy.

Nope, not me. I think using violence and incivility has a bad way of snowballing. I think the Dem leadership should be ashamed of how they are egging on their protesters to greater and greater lengths. We already had a Bernie Bro try and assassinate multiple congressmen.

It doesn't have to be this way.

That's exactly why I'd much rather see dirty politicians take it out on each other - either in the chamber or at the gym afterwards - rather than their new ploy of acting all cordial to each other while simultaneously encouraging civilians to get into people's faces at restaurants and do their dirty work for them.

In fact, politicians should be held responsible for directly inciting such behavior, and I would love to see a civil lawsuit filed against Maxine Waters and Co. when shit inevitably gets out of hand.

Last edited:
Back